Captain Rick @CaptainRick
09 January, 12:36
Need some help manifesting a new career, home and financial situation. Anon Mountain Island seems so enticing to me, my current situation just doesnt inspire me at all and I feel stuck in a rut. Any tips on how to do so would be appreciated!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Avers @RedDawn
09 January, 01:14
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Me too, my home is fine, but I'm sinking into debt and my job (waiting tables) is beyond soul sucking. Makes me hate everyone and is really hard on my 51 year old body. Can't go to an $18/hr job, I won't be able to eat or feed my dog. I make $4000 a month after tax, can't go any lower.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
Check your local SPCA food bank for your furbabies,❤️
01:39 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Robin Avers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply
Robin Avers @RedDawn
10 January, 01:02
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
I appreciate your suggestion, but I feed her high quality food and supplements to avoid vet bills. Most kibble is like feeding them McDonalds. Bless you for caring.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
10 January, 08:27
In response Robin Avers to her Publication
Oh, I totally agree! But, it is there for emergency.