Captain Rick @CaptainRick
09 January, 12:36
Need some help manifesting a new career, home and financial situation. Anon Mountain Island seems so enticing to me, my current situation just doesnt inspire me at all and I feel stuck in a rut. Any tips on how to do so would be appreciated!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
09 January, 01:36
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
[IDEATION] Get a BIG post it note (kind used for biz mtgs/classes) to stick on the wall. Then, brain dump everything you want to manifest. No order/restrictions, yet. Pure brain dump.

[CATEGORIZATION] Start color coding/sorting on a new page by category, or what’s jumping out. You should see broad theme(s)/buckets developing (w/lots of sub-ideas). And, a rough idea how long it might reasonably take to achieve some of the big goals.

[TIMELINES/TASKS] Keep it simple to start. And fun. Take top 3 goals per category; map out a 1-5 year plan to accomplish them. Work backwards (reverse engineer) to figure out what broad steps you need to start to do THIS year/month to get there.

[VISUALIZATION] Create a clean, high-level version of the BIG Goals, and bullet-points of milestones/dates. Does a big calendar work for you? Dream Board? Pictures of the “finish”? (I have a mock up of a book cover for a book I’m writing). Could be a picture of a house, job type, etc. [cont👇]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
Example: I have minimum of 3 books, 2 screenplays and 2 songs listed to publish by end of 2024. 😬😆. So, have mapped out big milestones I roughly need to accomplish by when. And - have mock covers of the finished product.

Like getting a MBA/PhD, etc...they show what classes have ben done by when in order to graduate. Same thing - create your plan for progress. Shit happens, so allow wiggle room.

Also - don’t forget to consider what you have to get rid of in order to accomplish it as well. Being an Anon, you are ahead of the “ditch negative energy people” portion. ☺️
01:36 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
09 January, 01:41
And, is there someone doing anything you’d like to do? Invite them to coffee/lunch to share their experiences. They might contacts that help you get where you want to go faster. That’s when planning meets opportunity — you create your success!

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
09 January, 01:37
Don’t forget to DREAM BIG!!!! 🎉❤️