Captain Rick @CaptainRick
09 January, 12:36
Need some help manifesting a new career, home and financial situation. Anon Mountain Island seems so enticing to me, my current situation just doesnt inspire me at all and I feel stuck in a rut. Any tips on how to do so would be appreciated!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam ... @CabinTrees
09 January, 03:10
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Feel the feeling of relief. The feeling of relief creates reality in your experience. It is a stress, and worry free energy. If you feel stuck in a rut, then that is the reality you will create. I say this from experience myself. I created a secluded peaceful home in October with my spouse after a nightmarish summer in 2021 of bring semi homeless and living in a hotel for almost 3 months. Then having to live in a slumlord rental for a year.

In August of last year I just gave up worrying anymore and had a peaceful home in nature by October through a wonderful series of events because I decided to have more fun and stop worrying about bad things happening.

If you are cold outside and come into a warm environment, that is relief. If you think you lost your wallet or purse and then find it after an hour, that is relief. We all know what that feeling feels like in some way.

So take that feeling in a meditative state and overlay it on your desires and bask in the feeling. Worrying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam ... @CabinTrees
Sorry my first time posting here. didn't realize my character limit.

Was saying that worrying really is a wasted energy. It feels like the normal thing we all do but it still is a creative energy. So the energy of ease and relaxation dispels those negative frequencies of worry and stress. Sometimes the things that seem small and insignificant like the feeling of relief are actually the most potent deliberate manifesting techniques that exist.

I wish you all the love and success in your life!
03:35 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Adam ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CabinTrees in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Adam ..., click on at the bottom under it