Kim Runner @kimrunner
I feel like syncs are happening more often/faster than ever these days...starting to wonder if they are markers for each of us personally to either show us why we're here or to help us remember.
10:04 PM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
09 January, 08:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Definitely noticed this as well. It has come to a point for me where any of the things i think about will randomly come up as a point of conversation, get a mention, random events, etc later during the day or the day after.

One example: After having noticed this for over a week, i was sitting on a bench with a friend in the neighborhood and a random thought about pancakes came across my mind. They reminded me so much of those my grandmother used to make for me before she was poisoned by the vaccine and started having health issues, and i looked over to the building where she lives and thought to myself " Huh, grandma's pancakes. I wonder why this came up and if she is ok. Nevermind i'll see tommorow" (because i knew that it works like that).
Tommorow morning, the first thing i heard upon waking up was about my grandmother, she was sick again and had another memory loss like the one she had a couple of days after taking the shot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
09 January, 06:07
I wonder what our brain scans would look like?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Jay @JustMe
09 January, 04:37
all of usbat our right time......Boom Boom Boom Boom...
nearly everday !

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
08 January, 08:22

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 January, 08:22
Nana thinks you may be right.

It is not just syncs either.

Two days ago I was driving with my grandgirl. The car drove thro something idk what the hell it was but like a portal or something. It was like time slowed down for a few seconds and then we pushed thro it.
She noticed to & was like what was that?

I told her it was just the wind, but it was not just the wind, there was no wind and it wasnt like wind pushing the car. It wasnt side to side it was forward movement seemed to just stop in time for a couple seconds.

That is not all have had some times lately where I can see what looks like ripples in time but these are vertical.

I can see and feel a lot more ppl in the consciousness when I close my eyes lately.

Dreams last night about Juan and how something is set up under the ocean. And we are back to the puzzles and patterns again.
Someone working on some part that is massive trying to get it right.

Jay Jay @JustMe
09 January, 04:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I know this...many times .
Intervention !

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
09 January, 09:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I wish more people would freely describe their experiences with the "who/what/where/how" now that the veil is thin like lace. I'm out here feeling like I've got an entourage of spirits with me 24/7 😆🥰😇 I'm not able to see them but they know 💯 that I can hear their presence ❤️🙏🙌👏

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
08 January, 06:10
Yes! And, what I find really exciting is the increased vibrational "pulse" I feel when concentrating on manifesting. So cool!

amy lilley @amylilley
08 January, 05:43
BOTH🐸❤️😇🇺🇸🙏🏻

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
08 January, 05:11
SYNCs are definitely habbening more often and faster than ever before for me. Consistently more than one per day now and often multiple syncs in a row per day is what I'm getting.

It started with hour:11 syncs ~ at 11 minutes after any hour of the day when I check time or glance at a clock (wall, phone, car) is 11 after the hour... most frequent are 11:11, 7:11 and 3:11, but other hours working too.
My thoughts on the increased syncs are assurance and reminder to me that markers are occurring, and events are unfolding. I know I can't keep up with all markers to events, so rapid syncs are reminding me I remain part of this awakening (process) and I'm continuing in the right direction. I am meditating more and listening to higher frequency streams to improve and enhance my spiritual connectivity to be ready for transition to next level(s) of spiritual growth.
🙏😇🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 January, 04:07
Other than seeing 1111 and other triple numbers over and over, I am not remembering.

Drew USA @USADrew18
08 January, 03:42
Any update on the Brunson case?

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
08 January, 07:52
In response Drew USA to his Publication
There will be an announcement tomorrow for the Brunson case.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 January, 03:35
17 :)

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
08 January, 02:33
indeed!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 January, 05:12
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
:)
Hi Mel!

amy lilley @amylilley
08 January, 05:33
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
BOTH😇🐸🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸😎

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
08 January, 01:07
100% agreed Kimmy!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 January, 12:41
or both - enlightenment pointers are happening frequently and easily recognized now. We were chosen to be here with whatever God-given talents to do our part. With the Armor of God we march together and individually in His Army. God Won.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
08 January, 12:38
O...... I 100% believe this!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 January, 12:29
I just said this to my husband. INSANE SYNCS. Angel feathers, music, animals-it's as if God is guiding his children home.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
08 January, 12:28
the universe is no longer just talking, it is screaming…

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
08 January, 12:21
Id like to know why I was here, before Im not here anymore!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 January, 12:22
:)

I feel things moving me so fast forward that I don't even have time to look in the mirror at the past. Probably a good thing and maybe all I needed was to shift gears into high.

trueblue @trueblue
08 January, 12:16
YES and thoughts manifest quicker

CharRose @CharRose
08 January, 12:03
Yes, much more often. Manifestations are faster as well—sometimes instantaneously.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
08 January, 05:25
In response CharRose to her Publication
YES!

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
08 January, 11:56
Yesterday felt like rabbit energy...not sure how else to put it.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
08 January, 11:57
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
Very connect the dots kinda day

Dirt 128 @Dirt128
08 January, 11:15
I agree with that.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 January, 11:11
Well 10-4 is ya timestamp so👀🎇🎇🎇🎇 you know, I don't even share ALL of tbe syncs I catch here!! SO MANY SYNCS😎🎇🎇🎇🎇 with ya vibe cape😉

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 January, 11:16
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
GM Benna.
Hope you're well!

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
08 January, 10:53
Another one of those 1/7 deltas might include an answer to this question

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
08 January, 10:46
VK repost @ 10:13 delta 12h 9m ... 129

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
08 January, 10:23
i have been thining for a while that our personnal consciousness and awakening is directly connected to how we experience the world transform. and that my impatience with events might be related to impatience with myself.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
08 January, 10:20
Yes
The numbers appear hourly in our vision.
The people whom I think of, appear.
It is definitely Anon Island time soon.