Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 January, 10:04
I feel like syncs are happening more often/faster than ever these days...starting to wonder if they are markers for each of us personally to either show us why we're here or to help us remember.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
Definitely noticed this as well. It has come to a point for me where any of the things i think about will randomly come up as a point of conversation, get a mention, random events, etc later during the day or the day after.

One example: After having noticed this for over a week, i was sitting on a bench with a friend in the neighborhood and a random thought about pancakes came across my mind. They reminded me so much of those my grandmother used to make for me before she was poisoned by the vaccine and started having health issues, and i looked over to the building where she lives and thought to myself " Huh, grandma's pancakes. I wonder why this came up and if she is ok. Nevermind i'll see tommorow" (because i knew that it works like that).
Tommorow morning, the first thing i heard upon waking up was about my grandmother, she was sick again and had another memory loss like the one she had a couple of days after taking the shot.
08:25 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nous in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God Wins, click on at the bottom under it