Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 January, 10:04
I feel like syncs are happening more often/faster than ever these days...starting to wonder if they are markers for each of us personally to either show us why we're here or to help us remember.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
Yes, much more often. Manifestations are faster as well—sometimes instantaneously.
12:03 PM - Jan 08, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CharRose in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
08 January, 05:25
In response CharRose to her Publication
YES!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
08 January, 05:37
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
It's crazy --good crazy!! In the last couple of hours I have experienced at least 10 synchronicities--in ways that only the Universe can orchestrate!

A few days ago as I was making a "deal" 😊with my Guides I asked them to put so many syncs in my path there would be no way I could deny what was happening. To add to it, I said I wanted syncs that would be customized to me so it would make perfect sense. Well...THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING OVERTIME--to make that happen. 😊