Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 January, 10:04
I feel like syncs are happening more often/faster than ever these days...starting to wonder if they are markers for each of us personally to either show us why we're here or to help us remember.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 January, 08:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Nana thinks you may be right.

It is not just syncs either.

Two days ago I was driving with my grandgirl. The car drove thro something idk what the hell it was but like a portal or something. It was like time slowed down for a few seconds and then we pushed thro it.
She noticed to & was like what was that?

I told her it was just the wind, but it was not just the wind, there was no wind and it wasnt like wind pushing the car. It wasnt side to side it was forward movement seemed to just stop in time for a couple seconds.

That is not all have had some times lately where I can see what looks like ripples in time but these are vertical.

I can see and feel a lot more ppl in the consciousness when I close my eyes lately.

Dreams last night about Juan and how something is set up under the ocean. And we are back to the puzzles and patterns again.
Someone working on some part that is massive trying to get it right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Jay @JustMe
I know this...many times .
Intervention !
04:35 AM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JustMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay Jay, click on at the bottom under it