Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 January, 10:04
I feel like syncs are happening more often/faster than ever these days...starting to wonder if they are markers for each of us personally to either show us why we're here or to help us remember.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 January, 08:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Nana thinks you may be right.

It is not just syncs either.

Two days ago I was driving with my grandgirl. The car drove thro something idk what the hell it was but like a portal or something. It was like time slowed down for a few seconds and then we pushed thro it.
She noticed to & was like what was that?

I told her it was just the wind, but it was not just the wind, there was no wind and it wasnt like wind pushing the car. It wasnt side to side it was forward movement seemed to just stop in time for a couple seconds.

That is not all have had some times lately where I can see what looks like ripples in time but these are vertical.

I can see and feel a lot more ppl in the consciousness when I close my eyes lately.

Dreams last night about Juan and how something is set up under the ocean. And we are back to the puzzles and patterns again.
Someone working on some part that is massive trying to get it right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
I wish more people would freely describe their experiences with the "who/what/where/how" now that the veil is thin like lace. I'm out here feeling like I've got an entourage of spirits with me 24/7 😆🥰😇 I'm not able to see them but they know 💯 that I can hear their presence ❤️🙏🙌👏
09:55 AM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
09 January, 01:01
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
the Bible say's each believer in Jesus Christ's work on the cross, have been assigned a guardian angel.

09 January, 05:14
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
I have heard this as well 🙌❤️, I feel like I've declared an open door policy met with "a smile and a welcome mat" and I couldn't be more grateful and jovial about it ☺️🙏🙌❤️🥰

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 12:47
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Everyone is at different levels imo and we are all increasing in our soul experience.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 January, 12:52
💯

09 January, 05:29
So true Nana, it is an adventure with thousands of miles behind us. I want to let some know, that it gets pretty special in a beautiful way ❤️. I trust in my soul instinct when I say, if you think you're living in a house of 4.5 humans + 2 fur babies....add in at LEAST 1 angel/spirit guide per resident 😁. Some of us can't see our own carbon footprint let alone spare sq footage 😉😄. I lovingly call them my entourage, but in all honesty under the loving eyes of our Father they have been established as triage 1st and foremost. At least on my journey they have been. xoxo