Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 January, 05:55
Be careful for accounts like this on Truth Social. This is the 3rd one today that has tagged me and I keep blocking them.

Maybe this is what @VincentKennedy was warning us about and not to click on any links from untrusted sources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 05:57
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Don't click any "bit.ly" links from anywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
05 January, 06:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
what happens if someone did.. asking for a fren

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 07:02
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
usually leads to a scam but some can grab your cookies.

Evangelina @Evangelina
I clicked on the stupid link.

If I delete my cookies/history
I won't get back on because
GOOGLE Would NOT (as of a couple
of months ago) VERIFY
The email account I used to

I tried to get @administrator 's attention
09:55 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 January, 10:46
In response Evangelina to her Publication
i found this in the terms of use
not sure if u can email this for this issue
but maybe someone else knows

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 January, 10:49
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Thank you Courtney
Very thoughtful of you 🤗 💞

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
05 January, 10:40
If I click on a link that I shouldn't have, I have several things on my computer to take care of it. Malwarebytes, Superantispyware, CCleaner, and my Avast. They're all free apps and most have them for phones. I also have Lookout for my phone. I do most everything from my computer. My email has been found on the darkweb, which I knew of. I get tons of spam from the darkweb and report them all as spam. Hope this helps

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
05 January, 10:41
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Oh, and I also backup my computer every night onto a 4T extended HD, not on my computer

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 January, 10:46
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Ninety nine percent of the spam I get in the ONLY email I have left if from Trump 😂 True story.

I do have Nords. Hopefully that will help.

Not tech savvy.. obviously.

Thank you for sharing 🤗

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 January, 10:34
dang...........