JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 11:02
Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
back on feb 13 of 2020 just when scamdemic hit i started my sobriety journey and at the same time when down the rabbithole wow what a way to get sober. and Its been a wild ride got kicked off twitter in Jan of 21 and been here since AU has the best people and the best vibes! All I can say is God did for me what I couldn't do for myself thanks to AU and my friends I am 2 Years 10 Months 23 Days
Clean and sober 7 years of meth addiction I am so happy to be free!
08:49 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
IAM NJoy @NJoy
08 January, 10:47
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
God couldn’t have done it without you too ❤️
I hope you acknowledge your outstanding efforts & achievement in overcoming all that you have, especially whilst making it through one of the most disruptive, & manipulative times most of us have experienced this lifetime. I have zero doubt, God’s Love, guidance & Grace blessed you along this journey, but YOU stepped forward, took the steps, & followed through. You walked the path, yes God paved the way & supported your goal, but only you can walk the path & transform yourself, and you did it beautifully.
Congratulations to you, & may God’s Love & Peace always be with you.
Well done to you Sir and stay awesome 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 10:52
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
thanks I realize that and know he and I are a team!

Ange Love @LoveM
08 January, 08:56
God is so Good🙏🏻✨🕊❤️🎶

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
08 January, 06:58
KEEP WITNESSING. YOU HAVE THE POWER. GOD BLESS YOU.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
07 January, 03:03
🙏🙏🙏🙌🙌🙌

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
07 January, 03:01
Praise God! :)

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
07 January, 03:00
Congrats great story!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
06 January, 09:43
🎉🙌🙏

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
06 January, 04:41
Great story! So happy for you. Lovee and Light to you.

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
06 January, 03:49
Congrats!!!! That is an awesome story!!

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
06 January, 01:04
Congratulations! This is a wonderful testimony. God is great, always! 🙏🎉🙏

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Evangelina @Evangelina
06 January, 11:37
An amazing testimony! You are a Beacon of Light and Hope
for all who struggle with an addiction. I have heard meth is horrible to break free from.

Thank you for sharing! 🤗💞
Glory to God! 🙌🙌

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
06 January, 11:22
Sneakers, AU is blessed you took that rabbithole trail, Thank you for being YOU & congrats on releasing the spirits🌬❤️🕯🙏

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 January, 05:05
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
💖

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 January, 11:06
So happy for you.

Thanks be to God.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
06 January, 10:48
You have purpose and are important! God Bless you on your continued journey! Much Love

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 January, 10:42
Rarely have we seen a person fail, who has thoroughly followed our path... I am grateful I did not have to be one of the first, and that many before us blazed a trail for us to follow.

06 January, 05:03
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
yes God did for me what I couldn't do for my self!

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
06 January, 10:39
Congratulations 🙏❤️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
06 January, 10:10
congratulations!!!! that is inspiring for all who still struggle!! thank you for sharing ❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 January, 10:09
You are amazing, Wow!!! Beautiful!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
06 January, 10:04
Congratulation Sneakers! Very happy for u! Much respect and love for u patriot! Have a Great Awakening!...U rock!!! 👊🤝🤍🏁
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
06 January, 10:02
Wow, that's amazing! Way to go! What an achievement:) Happy you are here with us!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
06 January, 09:57
What a tremendous feat and wonderful testimony!!
Congratulations to you!! ❤️‍🔥

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 January, 09:49
That is what God does…He does for us what we can’t…getting sober is not humanly possible without His help. I too am sober and could not have done it on my own. I truly believe i was saved for such a time as this. As are you and everyone else who has managed to overcome the scourge and darkness of addiction. We have been in the trenches and have fought for our very lives. We have been brought to the precipice and see clearly what is needed. God IS the answer to all of our affictions. God bless and keep you Sneakers. Our best days are yet to come 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
God Bless you we do recover

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
Blessings on your continued sobriety!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 January, 09:42
❤️🧡💛 Congratulations! 💚💙💜

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 January, 09:42
Praise God! 😇 🙏

06 January, 09:41
To All of you I am over whelmed with the love and response God is good all the time and all the Time God is.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 January, 09:39
🙏 Praise God! May your personal experiences inspire others to take similar steps out of darkness and into the Light. ❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 January, 09:06
🔥