JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 11:02
Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 January, 08:49
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
back on feb 13 of 2020 just when scamdemic hit i started my sobriety journey and at the same time when down the rabbithole wow what a way to get sober. and Its been a wild ride got kicked off twitter in Jan of 21 and been here since AU has the best people and the best vibes! All I can say is God did for me what I couldn't do for myself thanks to AU and my friends I am 2 Years 10 Months 23 Days
Clean and sober 7 years of meth addiction I am so happy to be free!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Rarely have we seen a person fail, who has thoroughly followed our path... I am grateful I did not have to be one of the first, and that many before us blazed a trail for us to follow.
10:42 AM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 January, 05:03
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
yes God did for me what I couldn't do for my self!