Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
06 January, 05:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 January, 12:52
Tending the garden, pulling the weeds! ✅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
05 January, 10:38
I think we’re all getting fooked at this stage! 😂 Just pretty cool to know a place where being honest you don’t get fooked unless you’re a POS. 😉

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 10:39
Remember when all those men at the beginning thought they were gonna come here and trick women into their " oh I love you after a week send me money" scams?

And they got their asses handed to them served up on a plater so fast the word apparently got out quick as they mostly stopped joining!!!

Sometime Nana will just mess with them long enough to humiliate them, they are so damn predictable!

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
05 January, 10:16
Well somethings up with this guy?!?!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
05 January, 09:24
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Got a follow from him. When I went to his page to scope it out, I was weirded out, so I didn’t follow. Creepy.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 January, 09:07
Fook button was put in place for community harmony👍

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
05 January, 08:53

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
05 January, 08:46
One of them created a new account (at the top) again.

Get them gone, friends. Use the "fooked" button.

This one is pretending to be JFK Jr.

Don't click the link in that page's description.

Pink Totter @Totter
05 January, 08:52
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Totally fooked!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
06 January, 03:22
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
that ass hat just started following me. thanks for the heads up friend!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 January, 08:41
i confess i have low tech skills and my discernment sucks sometimes. know i followed patriot sam and seems the other followed me. one was selling certificates. checked think both gone now, thanks ya’ll for keeping us good. have never used fooked button

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
05 January, 10:30
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Patriot Sam? 🤔. Never said anything wrong I noticed. But then again, nobody really plays with me anymore.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 11:06
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
😳Wha... Me?? Was somebody pretending to me? If that happens again, please let me know, okay? I had no idea until I stumbled across your comment under VK's post.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
05 January, 07:46

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 January, 07:36
we got em 😎😎😎😎

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
05 January, 07:13

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
05 January, 07:13

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
05 January, 07:07
I dont have the fook option

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 January, 07:06
We love our AU community, and don't want to become like other social media. 💖😁

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 January, 06:54
Is this referring to the Patrick posts🤔🙄
😬

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 06:57
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Yes, and American Prince @JFK .

https://anonup.com/thread/...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 January, 06:53
Does anyone know why you only get to use the fook button 6 times? I only have one left!

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
05 January, 07:47
In response The Real Me to her Publication
please don’t fook me 😂

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 January, 10:54
In response The Real Me to her Publication
good question

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 06:50
🙂👍💥

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 January, 06:48
Matt Gaetz has officially nominated DONALD J TRUMP 🍿🍿🍿

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
06 January, 10:43
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
My brother keeps saying Trump will be speaker of the house, i on the other hand keep saying he will not.....We shall see.

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
06 January, 04:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Omgoodness....I can't get any work done today., this is the best movie EVER! The Greatest Story Ever Told....
What a time to be alive..👊❤️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
05 January, 06:41
And I was ALL set to make all that money doing all that nothing for something.
From my couch, no less!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 January, 06:41
;) 12:21 in NZ

18:21 > 9:3 > 12 > 3
6:21 > 6:3 > 9 > 369
CAP's = 64 >< 46
Biggest scammer is in the White House, shame their isn't a#Fooked button that we can all push at once to remove Biden lol

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 06:40
Except me. I must know. What made it so apparent?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 January, 06:34
The ONLY ones I hit the fook button on. Them outright you can make eight gazillion fiats in a half a day bs.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
05 January, 06:28
I think VK doesn't have CSPAN on....yet

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 January, 06:22