Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 06:21
Scammers get Fooked. GJ AU community.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
i confess i have low tech skills and my discernment sucks sometimes. know i followed patriot sam and seems the other followed me. one was selling certificates. checked think both gone now, thanks ya’ll for keeping us good. have never used fooked button
08:41 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 11:06
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
😳Wha... Me?? Was somebody pretending to me? If that happens again, please let me know, okay? I had no idea until I stumbled across your comment under VK's post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 January, 11:30
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
hey i never saw anything that you posted that i thought was bad. i saw someone post that yours and someone that must be pretending to be patrick kennedy were scammer accounts. so you should check

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
05 January, 10:30
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Patriot Sam? 🤔. Never said anything wrong I noticed. But then again, nobody really plays with me anymore.

06 January, 12:04
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
hey that was my bad fritz, saw her pic. she was just the good warrior posting the scammers american prince and someone posing as patrick kennedy

06 January, 12:04
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
hey that was my bad fritz, saw her pic. she was just the good warrior posting the scammers american prince and someone posing as patrick kennedy