Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 05:07
It's not wise to click links from untrusted sources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
05 January, 05:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
OK...now I'm paranoid. I posted something about a half hour ago with a tick tok link. Is this a warning because of that? Should I not be doing that? I have read that we should not get the tic tok app....and i haven't...but i do look at posts and texts with tiktok videos. Didn't think i could be tracked if i don't have the app....but admittedly i am not techno savvy. If I've violated what we should or shouldn't post, I apologize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
05 January, 05:50
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
We're being tracked anyway. If you have a phone, they know everything about you. I personally dont care, I've got nothing to hide lol

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
you make a good point, however it is not always {them} doing the tracking. Bank info, passwords, media accs, health records plus way more can be found by the random script kiddy. I'd rather have a state actor trackin me than some random clown with an agenda. If I have a choice that is. Wannabes are far more dangerous and datamining is real. Hell I do not play video games without a VPN minimum. Comp can be hacked from game launcher super easy.

If you do not care that much then can you go ahead and DM me your info so i can sell it on deep web? lol jk but you see my point, i hope
06:06 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
05 January, 06:08
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Yeah I get it lol I just meant I dont have money, I dont have anything of any value that they can track and steal from me. So I'm not worried about it 🤷‍♀️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 January, 06:16
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Fake bank accounts made with your info by bad actors does not concern you? You do not need money, just a clean SSN. Thedy can do the rest, money laundering, trafficking, fake passports, ect all with your credentials attached. But that is none of my business. It would amaze/frighten you with the damage that can be done with this stuff. The whole "I have nothin to hide" is what helped us get to this point of privacy invasion, imho. Data security should be a priority, but this type of thinking holds some back from caring. Sorry if I seem to be lecturing but this hits super close for me. not tryna troll or be mean

my philosophy, It only takes once.