Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 05:07
It's not wise to click links from untrusted sources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
OK...now I'm paranoid. I posted something about a half hour ago with a tick tok link. Is this a warning because of that? Should I not be doing that? I have read that we should not get the tic tok app....and i haven't...but i do look at posts and texts with tiktok videos. Didn't think i could be tracked if i don't have the app....but admittedly i am not techno savvy. If I've violated what we should or shouldn't post, I apologize.
05:33 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ur1spark in this post can reply
Whimma Texas @Whimma
06 January, 09:35
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
You're a trusted source
*real anon
many arriving lately who are not
just FOOK them!
if i see a scam I push the fooked button (mine have been replinished over time)
if i get a dm i immediately block

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 05:56
no nothing to do with you.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
05 January, 07:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Whew…thank you! When I posted that, it did go through my head that maybe I shouldn’t be thinking that it’s all about me. 😂

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
05 January, 05:50
We're being tracked anyway. If you have a phone, they know everything about you. I personally dont care, I've got nothing to hide lol

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 January, 06:06
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
you make a good point, however it is not always {them} doing the tracking. Bank info, passwords, media accs, health records plus way more can be found by the random script kiddy. I'd rather have a state actor trackin me than some random clown with an agenda. If I have a choice that is. Wannabes are far more dangerous and datamining is real. Hell I do not play video games without a VPN minimum. Comp can be hacked from game launcher super easy.

If you do not care that much then can you go ahead and DM me your info so i can sell it on deep web? lol jk but you see my point, i hope

Momma Bear @ur1spark
05 January, 07:16
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
I have heard that...just didn't want the Chinese of TikTok doing it. But what does it matter...seems they're running the current admin anyway. I've really got nothing to hide either...but in a worst case scenario, our political views could be held against us.