Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It's not wise to click links from untrusted sources.
05:07 PM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 January, 09:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
06 January, 01:00
It's not nice to fool mother nature.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 January, 11:54
Q 507

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 11:15
Wow that took right off!

Most of these scammer accts pretend to be either famous ppl or soldiers. They even pull the pics of random real ppl to use, men especially.

Most of the time you can tell by reading their profile because it is all about them very personally some how.

Typicallly Ladies, here is how it ususlly goes:
They will dm you a few times > general polite information.

Then they will suggest that you start talking on one of the chat hubs. Why? Because not as trackable like google chat or handout.

They will engage for a few days sucking you in but will be MADLY in love with you really quickly.
Then they will come up with some reason for you to help them out with a few dollars for something for stupid reasons like maybe they are frozen out of their acct on a weekend or they dont have pay pall can you pay for this or that.
Then they either empty your credit card or bank acct or try to sucker you into larger amts.
Never let them talk you into any of this.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 January, 07:24
Thanks for looking out. I too clicked on the patriot check tags I'm getting. God you know what to do Protect Us and thanks in advance for Divine Protection.

Dirt 128 @Dirt128
05 January, 07:05
I did found out the dude was a scam.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 January, 06:08

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Momma Bear @ur1spark
05 January, 05:33
OK...now I'm paranoid. I posted something about a half hour ago with a tick tok link. Is this a warning because of that? Should I not be doing that? I have read that we should not get the tic tok app....and i haven't...but i do look at posts and texts with tiktok videos. Didn't think i could be tracked if i don't have the app....but admittedly i am not techno savvy. If I've violated what we should or shouldn't post, I apologize.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 05:56
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
no nothing to do with you.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
06 January, 09:35
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
You're a trusted source
*real anon
many arriving lately who are not
just FOOK them!
if i see a scam I push the fooked button (mine have been replinished over time)
if i get a dm i immediately block

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
05 January, 05:33
Hi VK.
Very wise advice. :)

Also… Watch who you follow, and beware of phish on any platform, including online, email, phone calls, text messages, and codes. Just saying.

TS = 5:07 PM.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
05 January, 05:31
Sus meter was going off pretty quickly, and not in a good way.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
05 January, 05:38
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
which acct we talking about…?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 05:58
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Really?

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 January, 05:26

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 January, 05:26
i tried to ask for a link check from you on 2nd pic post ..
but i tagged patrick by responding to him and deleted now u post this🤣🤣

..& message received .. sus

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
05 January, 05:48
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
i was sus about this account as well . I did not open link

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
05 January, 10:04
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
There was another person with this same post pretending to be JFK Jr. "the Anerican Prince" or something like that. I hit the fooked button on that one!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
05 January, 05:22
😁🌴 Appropriate for the times!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Talking Heads - Burning Down the House - Lyrics - YouTube

Burning Down the house by Talking Heads wasreleased in July 1983 as the first single from their fifth studio album "Speaking in Tongues"

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 January, 05:20
what if i am curious by nature and have a firm grasp of the application of VM's? lol

no seriously this is good advice. Most hacking/scams are social engineering. Learnt the hard way in chat on vija games several yrs back.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 January, 05:35
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Virtual machines (VM). Not just for hacking. You can open up those unknown links, test things sent to you, visit unsavory places for info... the sky is the limit. Simply clone a fresh machine and if the one you 're usin gets hacked, just delete the computer (virtual machine) and spin up another. Does not touch your actual hardware. Nothing is 100% but about as close as you can get with lvl2 hypervisor

https://youtu.be/wX75Z-4ME...
you need to learn Virtual Machines RIGHT NOW!! (Kali Linux VM, Ubuntu, Windows) - YouTube

What is a Virtual Machine? Magic...that's what it is!! In this video, NetworkChuck explains what a Virtual Machine is, when you might need one, and how to se...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 January, 05:18
👍🏻

God Wins donated @GR2021
05 January, 05:17
My phone has been ringing non stop today. 20 calls since i switched on this afternoon. Picked 3 just to tell them to stop. All 3 india call centre. Do not remember clicking on any links either.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 January, 05:16
yes...

+ I don't that account is the original.
could be wrong.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 January, 05:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 06:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I think people have this all backwards. Why then would VK click the account let alone share?

I might be wrong.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
05 January, 05:16
True Sir True! Unless you run Linux as your operating system. 😉

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 05:14
And you are wise sooo...

William Filer @TahoeBilly
05 January, 05:13
That's how I found you!!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
05 January, 05:13
My list of trusted sources is small.

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit

My immediate family.

Outside that, discernment of anything else only from my list above.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
05 January, 05:12
p507
Graphic form for each correlation a MUST.
This will be the AUTH tool you use when all of this becomes public to provide friends, family, others.
Do you think POTUS re-tweeted MAGA PILL for no reason?
We chose this BOARD for a very specific reason.
We believe in you.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 January, 05:11
Thank u VK
./sync

You resolved my quandary in real
time.

Was wondered why you shared that suspicious account. I was excited at first, and then ./quandary, ./simultaneous_resolution.

Miss. Messina @Messina
found that out last week someone making a comment in a trusted account… with a link I thought was related, but no, it wasn’t .

p507

p507

Evangelina @Evangelina
Too late 😩
I'm so fookin gullible.. I hate myself sometimes 😭

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 January, 05:10
You could get a real virus