Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 04:58
Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
04 January, 05:14
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
great video,
cure for everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
04 January, 08:21
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
i saw this yesterday and thought it was a joke. now I've saved it. my neighbor has rocea I'll let her know. she is a nurse and her husband a PA. they got they shots too 🙄🙏

Olenna, we have been taking Ivermectin horse paste for almost a year.
We dont get sick, have never felt better. Try it.
08:28 PM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
03 February, 11:08
Great stuff ... take it regularly myself

'but' ... why do you need to put it in a capsule??

Doesn't taste half bad .. 'apple flavored' most of the stuff I've seen .. for the horses y'know .. ;)

Just squish it out on your finger and lick it up. Not exactly delicious, a little chalky but not bad

04 February, 12:33
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I take it with me to work and take it about an hr after I get there. I get energy boost from ivy. caps are easy

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 February, 10:48
We have been using it on our skin for about a month. It clears up anything and takes years off the appearance.

Ange Love @LoveM
03 February, 10:39
This is the brand I've been taking bout every 3 or 4 days when I am out in public more...

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
03 February, 10:32
Apple flavor is my fave

03 February, 10:50
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I take it in capsules, then it doesnt matter the flavor. I cant get apple as often

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 February, 10:24
Obama need’s remdesivir and the vent .

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
06 January, 01:37
Absolutely will! I live in horse country so this will be easy to find.
do you use it topically and internally?

06 January, 02:22
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
both