Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 04:58
Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
04 January, 05:14
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
great video,
cure for everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
04 January, 08:21
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
i saw this yesterday and thought it was a joke. now I've saved it. my neighbor has rocea I'll let her know. she is a nurse and her husband a PA. they got they shots too 🙄🙏

04 January, 08:28
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Olenna, we have been taking Ivermectin horse paste for almost a year.
We dont get sick, have never felt better. Try it.

wht 2.0 @wht
03 February, 11:08
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Great stuff ... take it regularly myself

'but' ... why do you need to put it in a capsule??

Doesn't taste half bad .. 'apple flavored' most of the stuff I've seen .. for the horses y'know .. ;)

Just squish it out on your finger and lick it up. Not exactly delicious, a little chalky but not bad

I take it with me to work and take it about an hr after I get there. I get energy boost from ivy. caps are easy
12:33 AM - Feb 04, 2023
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsHere NOW, click on at the bottom under it