Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 04:58
Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
03 February, 10:55
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 February, 09:17
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Whoo Hoo! Got my Ivermectin in plus syringes and empty capsules so I can use it topically and ingest it.
Going to give it a try tonight topically first.

Thanks again for positing the info 💫

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 February, 10:08
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Where did you get empty capsules and paste?

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
05 January, 02:02
Does anyone know if this stuff is just as good? It is all I can get. It says 10 mg oral liquid.

05 January, 07:03
In response Reds Planet to her Publication
I dont see 1.87% on it.
https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
05 January, 02:08
In response Reds Planet to her Publication
I think it translates to 1%.

04 January, 09:33
herxing-the ridding of parasites form your body
https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
05 January, 12:52
Thanks for all the ivermectin info, you are a blessing😘

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 February, 10:16
What is the drink? How often can you use ivermectin? Daily?

04 January, 09:31
make your own hydrochloroquin recipe

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
04 January, 09:39
don't forget the "natural honey" 😄
tends to be a tad bit bitter but I drink it either way.
TY for the post this is recipe I follow...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 January, 09:21
I use the liquid form measured with a syringe that is marked with 1/10 of cc or ml. Calculate 1/10 cc/10 pounds body weight. So 1 full cc per 100 lbs.

garm hava @sigma777
03 February, 11:39
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
how many days do you take it and do you repeat taking it periodically?

04 January, 09:18

04 January, 09:17
How to put ivermectin in capsule

04 January, 09:11
On NIH.gov they admit ivermectin cures cancer

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
04 January, 08:21
i saw this yesterday and thought it was a joke. now I've saved it. my neighbor has rocea I'll let her know. she is a nurse and her husband a PA. they got they shots too 🙄🙏

04 January, 08:28
Olenna, we have been taking Ivermectin horse paste for almost a year.
We dont get sick, have never felt better. Try it.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
04 January, 10:14
The list of cures seems to cover the whole pharmacy. Even includes stuff like scoliosis, eye floaters and other stuff I would have not imagined curable.