Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 04:58
Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
04 January, 05:14
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
great video,
cure for everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
i saw this yesterday and thought it was a joke. now I've saved it. my neighbor has rocea I'll let her know. she is a nurse and her husband a PA. they got they shots too 🙄🙏
08:21 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
04 January, 10:14
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
The list of cures seems to cover the whole pharmacy. Even includes stuff like scoliosis, eye floaters and other stuff I would have not imagined curable.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
06 January, 01:56
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Get out! I wonder if it would cure my husbands tinnitus 🤔. If it does I'm giving it to my poor daughter who is on 5 different meds for bi-polar 🤞🙏

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 February, 10:23 (E)
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
My daughter has heart defect ( ASD ) rods I’m her back from scoliosis, hip dysphasia, psoriasis, severe sleep apnea, And over weight… will it help her??

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
04 January, 08:28
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Olenna, we have been taking Ivermectin horse paste for almost a year.
We dont get sick, have never felt better. Try it.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 February, 10:48
We have been using it on our skin for about a month. It clears up anything and takes years off the appearance.

wht 2.0 @wht
03 February, 11:08
Great stuff ... take it regularly myself

'but' ... why do you need to put it in a capsule??

Doesn't taste half bad .. 'apple flavored' most of the stuff I've seen .. for the horses y'know .. ;)

Just squish it out on your finger and lick it up. Not exactly delicious, a little chalky but not bad