Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
Personality changes from the shot? Anyone else seeing this in their loved ones who took the shot. Young adult son home from college for the holidays has been moody, rude and disrespectful. This is not the same kid. He has had two shots and at least one booster. My heart hurts💔I am terrified for his health and pray there is a cure coming for this🙏
07:31 PM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Victoria369 in this post can reply
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
05 January, 09:18
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
05 January, 09:16
i found one of my bookmarks so far, ill keep digging but here's one article
https://veilofreality.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 January, 11:50
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Thank You!
Looks like I have some reading to do tonight
Appreciate you finding and sharing this

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
05 January, 12:48
I'm curious as well & I have my thoughts/feelings about it.
My son (24) got poked (x2) because of a girlfriend who is now an ex.
(He said he would never have gotten vaxxed but it was because of her & her family.)
I wish I could go into all the details regarding my son but it's just not possible in 1000 characters.
Short Version...

- Personality Change
- Easily Irritated
- Rude (No Filter)
- Always Pissed Off
- Suicidal Thoughts & Threats

If I look back prior to Covid, he was bike riding, fishing, camping etc.

05 January, 01:06
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Thank you for sharing your experiences. The changes, whatever is causing them, are heart breaking and frightening. I miss my sons jokes and joyfulness and our long deep conversations. There seems to be a disconnect and aloofness. It is hard to explain the changes. Prayers for you and your son🙏

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
05 January, 12:16
Yes. My mother & father & Nephew in law. now My MIL is just mean. We have not spoke to them since last May 2022. My nephewin law is ADD, bipolar, narcissist 18 yr old but he is much worse now.

05 January, 12:23
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Praying for healing for all🙏

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Michelle Conn @writermom
05 January, 09:49
I don't know if he would want to, but you could have him try Ivermectin. Some say it's easier to get the 'horse' paste and take a pencil eraser worth 2x a day for a week or so. Praying you can find the reason, if not the shots.

some one special to some @godrus
05 January, 08:32
it could also be the intense brainwashing that is so blatant at colleges. If he is a white male, he is being specifically targeted for his race and gender. White Males are the enemy of the Deepstate so everything he knows is being attacked. HE is being attacked on every mental level.
Maybe he should come home and go to a trade school instead.

Silenced Patriot @Timeshifter
05 January, 05:54
with all the variations of jabs, some are placebo, some are fatal and others will take time to fester the diseases, that and the combination of poison in our food, water, air, 5g towers blasting us, constant indoctrination efforts from school, media, gov & entertainment - all factors imho

one needs to stay cleansed
- the body
- the mind
- and the spirit

detox, cleanse, nourish & boost.
Just a fee examples.

remove graphene oxide - NAC
remove heavy toxic metals - cilantro
purge parasites - Black Cumin Seeds/iver
cleanse - ginger, tumeric, organic herbs
nourish - remove oil based pesticides on friits/veggies
dont eat poison/preservatives/chemicals
boost - with natural minerals / herbs / veggies grown in your garden or coming from a trusted source
meditate, communicate and alter perspectives
break the spell

good luck and stay strong 💕

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
05 January, 06:26
In response Silenced Patriot to his Publication
Great advice. I'd like to add by way of personal experimentation to not forget the type of water one is drinking. Get away from all municipal water supplies as fast as possible. Most bottled water isn't that much better.
The low PH in muni supplies are what causes dental decay and quite quickly. (And you've been told it was from not brushing your teeth 3 times a day or because of ingesting sugar. Ha!)
All city water can and will fall way under the guidelines of above 5 from time to time from what I have been reading.
Distilled is good and better for you despite mainstream advice that it is not. Several alternative research studies is that it allows you to absorb the natural minerals that one ingests in food or by supplementation. Local groceries stores are always running out these days even though it's doubled in price. Amazon carries table top electric distillers all stainless steel with a glass carafe holder for around 100-290.
It's certainly been an awakening.

Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
05 January, 03:25
Perhaps it's the shot; however, it's more likely its the college propaganda and communist ideology that's disturbing him.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 January, 02:57
To be honest, I think it's the age and times we are living in. Mine isn't jabbed but he hangs around and works around many who are. He's 19 and frustrated with the world. Young adults are not blind to what's going on in the world and they have to be angry. My son has a lot of repressed anger about missing out on his Junior and Senior years. I find my son right now is better with text communications. I agree with VK, just listen and always let him know that you love him, even when he is acting up. You're safe, he can take out his frustration on you and he knows you will love him unconditionally. Young adults need all of our prayers. We need to keep them hope filled and safe.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
05 January, 12:00
Prayers for the people who were vaccinated 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal them 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
05 January, 12:08
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 January, 12:10
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
and to heal them from stupidity 🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
04 January, 11:50
🙏🙏🙏

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
04 January, 11:37
Early on before the roll out of the vaccines, do you remember headlines about one of the volunteers who took the shot and then declared that she no longer felt God in her? Saying too..”they killed God..my soul is dead.”. Couple that with the CDC’s printed guidlines on how to survive a zombie apocalypse (ever so true that they actually did that) at the same time… I am always looking for personality changes in those that took it. I sometimes do see it and discuss with those of us who know
them before and after if there is a consensus. There usually is. Just my observation.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
04 January, 11:04
i probably acted the same way when i was in university. its hell. so stressful. i pray nothing serious is wrong and that this can be fixed easily with some love and attention♥️🌹🙏

larry mcintire @larrymcintire
04 January, 10:42
college = brainwashed 😔

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
04 January, 10:32
YES YES!! my son went through psychosis for months and now that is better but he isn’t the same sweet person he was!! He is 23 and just graduated college last fall. He is the only vaxxed one in our family as he was liberalized big time im college. He is rude and entitled to me his sisters and step dad!! He just went about a month and half ago and got the booster to top it off:(

04 January, 10:43
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Yes this is what I am talking about with personality changes. its not just mere moodiness. He is not the same sweet person he was and definitely a sense of
entitlement. Prayers for you and your
family🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 January, 10:26
Have certainly noticed it! Of all the friends and relatives who got the jabs only one friend has not changed; he got one jab and one booster. The relatives who got the shots are prone to TDS and are all even more rabidly demoncrat than they were previously. Gives credence to the concept that there may have been placebos.

04 January, 10:33
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Yes I had believed perhaps he had gotten a placebo the first time. He had no issues. Yhe 2nd shot landed him in bed with fever and flu symptoms. He had a booster shot in early December

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 January, 10:22
Have not noticed any changes . 🙏🙏🙏 God bless your family !

04 January, 10:28
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Thank you❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 January, 10:17
Nana's siblings are all such negative bitchy people to start with it would be hard to tell.
The only thing on that I can tell you is that they all regret taking it.
They all took 2 jabs.
My daughter, SIL and their two kids didnt take any.
My snowflake almost DIL gave my son's daughter one jab.

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
04 January, 10:17
yes we are seeing it in my teens friends that are vaxed. They also seem to care little about life and the future, some are suicidal, and many have the vacant stares. It is very hard to watch, thankfully my boys are awake and didnt want that crap, they tried to inform their friends. In the high school there are lots of violent incidents and threats at the school. I think it is more than just the vax...there are so many factors, stresses, mental and psychological abuses they have faced. I see everyone as a victim of abuse and they are all stuck in the cycle. Some become abusers, some defend them, some hit a pit of despair. Most need lots of support to step out of the cycle. I pray for all of us

04 January, 10:22
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
Yes prayers for our young people. They are under a lot of stress🙏🙏🙏

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 January, 10:14
I have long wondered if the injection is only part of their mind control agenda, and, that 5G is also part of it... you need both elements interacting to get a result.

I also wonder if the 5G element, requires calibration, and, as with all calibrations, it will be 'off' to begin with.

I hope I am wrong, but @Mac has indicated that the elements of the injection, (graphene nano particles, parasites) will be triggered by an outside source, frequency/light.

I'm not a scientist, but, I know 5G is very close to microwave frequency.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 January, 10:02
🙏 Prayers!!!- Yes - I just wrote about my Boss who went ape shit on me today - vile and disgusting things came spewing from her mouth- I have never seen/heard anything like it - I pray for you and your son.... my heart hurts for AWAKE parents who are dealing with this... Big Hugs !

04 January, 10:08
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Wow sorry that happened
Appreciate the prayers❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 January, 09:57
Nana has not been around my siblings enough to notice personality changes but I have heard this from many parents of teens and young adults just as you say.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
04 January, 09:56
Prayers
💚🌟💚

04 January, 09:57
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Thank you

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 January, 09:44
mother had the shots though i did my best to worn her. new behavior. extreme anxiety. tantrums. lost lots of weight quickly after shots. the shaking like parkinson’s started. and her beloved kitty who slept on her bed died suddenly. all this while trying to get her to sell house and move to assisted living. l recently got her on cbd 25mg softgels, 1 am, 1pm for excruciating pain in her legs. not only stopped pain, her anxiety lessened

04 January, 09:51
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thank you for sharing. Prayers for your mother🙏

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
05 January, 09:55
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
My mom has had pain in her legs as well. She has lost a lot of weight also. We had to move her to assisted living and has hated it but she made the choice to move there.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
04 January, 09:42
Yes, irritability, aggression, inability to process information logically.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 January, 09:33

04 January, 09:46
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Thank You

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
04 January, 08:56
Might not be jabs this time. A person Could be “using” certain substances. Changes their vibes.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
04 January, 08:55
same.