Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
04 January, 07:31
Personality changes from the shot? Anyone else seeing this in their loved ones who took the shot. Young adult son home from college for the holidays has been moody, rude and disrespectful. This is not the same kid. He has had two shots and at least one booster. My heart hurts💔I am terrified for his health and pray there is a cure coming for this🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
yes we are seeing it in my teens friends that are vaxed. They also seem to care little about life and the future, some are suicidal, and many have the vacant stares. It is very hard to watch, thankfully my boys are awake and didnt want that crap, they tried to inform their friends. In the high school there are lots of violent incidents and threats at the school. I think it is more than just the vax...there are so many factors, stresses, mental and psychological abuses they have faced. I see everyone as a victim of abuse and they are all stuck in the cycle. Some become abusers, some defend them, some hit a pit of despair. Most need lots of support to step out of the cycle. I pray for all of us
10:17 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NatGonCanadaPatriot in this post can reply
Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
04 January, 10:22
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
Yes prayers for our young people. They are under a lot of stress🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396