Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
04 January, 07:31
Personality changes from the shot? Anyone else seeing this in their loved ones who took the shot. Young adult son home from college for the holidays has been moody, rude and disrespectful. This is not the same kid. He has had two shots and at least one booster. My heart hurts💔I am terrified for his health and pray there is a cure coming for this🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
Have certainly noticed it! Of all the friends and relatives who got the jabs only one friend has not changed; he got one jab and one booster. The relatives who got the shots are prone to TDS and are all even more rabidly demoncrat than they were previously. Gives credence to the concept that there may have been placebos.
10:26 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
04 January, 10:33
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Yes I had believed perhaps he had gotten a placebo the first time. He had no issues. Yhe 2nd shot landed him in bed with fever and flu symptoms. He had a booster shot in early December

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
04 January, 10:36
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
Prayers for you all! Hopefully he will start w Dr Zelenko's protocol.