Comet81 ☄️✨ @Comet81
I don't know who will see this, but if you do, could you say a prayer for my daughter please? She is 21 months old and we are fairly certain she has the mumps. We are trying to avoid taking her to a dr/hospital but it's hard to know what to do when she is hurting so much and can't tell us a whole lot. Any prayers, encouragement and/or advice is welcome. Thank you! ♥️♥️♥️♥️
06:24 PM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Comet81 in this post can reply
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
08 January, 05:06
In response Comet81 ☄️✨ to her Publication
I remember having the mumps. Cold compress and antiinflammatories. God hears our prayers. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 January, 03:13
💞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
07 January, 03:10
prayers

ECM Arizona @EM5793
06 January, 10:06
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
06 January, 06:50
praying for her!
🙏❤️🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
06 January, 06:33
🙏🙏🙏🕊

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
06 January, 06:27
Prayers For Your Daughter!

EAL Stokes @EAL
06 January, 05:46
There is nothing to do but painkillers and cold compresses. I had the mumps just a month before giving birth, so no treatment for me. It's painful but she will be fine...

EAL Stokes @EAL
06 January, 05:37
My prayers are with her ❤️❤️❤️

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
06 January, 05:35
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
06 January, 05:34
🙏🙏🙏

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 January, 03:29
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 January, 03:02
Yes Lord, i will do so now.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
06 January, 02:42
I had mumps at about age 7 so I recognized when my daughter at 27 mos got them. Took her into ER. Doc said there was nothing he could do, just give her a pain reliever. Cold drinks and ice compresses for short periods are comforting. It is contagious so isolate. Don't tell people, they get freaked out.

Comet81 ☄️✨ @Comet81
06 January, 11:13
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Haha. Thanks! Yes, they do. We haven't really told people what's up other than she's sick. It's the other reason we wanted to avoid taking her in somewhere as I felt it would imply vax status and I don't want to deal with the lectures and looks like I'm a crazy person. Also, drs REALLY don't like when I show up and tell them what the diagnosis is. I knew it'd be safe asking for prayers here to this group. So glad there is someplace where i can find others who think similarly to myself. ♥️

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
06 January, 01:55
If you can get a hold of an iTeraCare device, I think this might help. I would lend you mine if I could.

I'll be posting about this device a lot more as soon as I have finished with my own personal trial of it.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 January, 01:44
🙏🙏🙏

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
06 January, 01:19

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
06 January, 01:19

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 January, 12:34
🙏💞🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 January, 12:33
Amen 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

Blu Bird donated @se0861
06 January, 12:28
Prayers sent for your child🙏💖

Alycat 777 @alycat777
06 January, 12:27
🙏🙏God Bless your precious child.Prayers she is healed soon.💞

Dds Dds @Destra
06 January, 12:20
Praying! I had the mumps as a child. A lot of us older people did!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 12:13
Prayers for your precious!
Nana is sure we have some nurses on here maybe someone can help too!🙏

Prayers for your baby to be healed perfectly!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
05 January, 11:48
My husband had mumps when he was a child, I spoke with his mother and she stated she just gave him tylenol for children, let him sleep and kept light low cause he couldn’t tolerate lights. Here’s suggestions from the Mayo Clinic.
Treatment

There is no specific treatment for mumps. Most people recover within 3 to 10 days.

Steps you can take to aid recovery and lessen symptoms include:

Rest.
Pain relievers that you can get without a prescription such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and acetaminophen (Tylenol, others).
A cold or warm cloth for swollen salivary glands.
Drinking plenty of fluids.
It's important to isolate yourself or your child during the illness to prevent spreading the infection. Avoid contact with others until at least five days after the start of swollen salivary glands.

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
05 January, 11:47
🙏❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 January, 10:59
looks like some great posts, some said they just stayed home and got well, agree with post about Not bringing down fever with drug

Comet81 ☄️✨ @Comet81
06 January, 10:11
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thank you! I was trying to avoid the tylenol when it was just fever a couple of weeks ago but after a while I couldn't let her be in pain anymore.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 January, 10:54
i was thinking a homeopathic remedy for mumps, alternative medicine that is gentle for babies, as well as adults. you can google homeopathic help for mumps. can match your babies symptoms and find best choice.

America First @AmericaFirst17
05 January, 09:44
God has given us every thing on this earth to cure ourselves naturally.

https://www.boldsky.com/he...

America First @AmericaFirst17
05 January, 09:42
Give her fresh juices from the juicer....start with CELERY juice. Medical Medium dot com. Add a bit of lemon in the beginning. Say prayers of healing over her every hour on the hour.