Comet81 ☄️✨ @Comet81
04 January, 06:24
I don't know who will see this, but if you do, could you say a prayer for my daughter please? She is 21 months old and we are fairly certain she has the mumps. We are trying to avoid taking her to a dr/hospital but it's hard to know what to do when she is hurting so much and can't tell us a whole lot. Any prayers, encouragement and/or advice is welcome. Thank you! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
I had mumps at about age 7 so I recognized when my daughter at 27 mos got them. Took her into ER. Doc said there was nothing he could do, just give her a pain reliever. Cold drinks and ice compresses for short periods are comforting. It is contagious so isolate. Don't tell people, they get freaked out.
02:42 AM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Comet81 ☄️✨ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lovewins_17 in this post can reply
Comet81 ☄️✨ @Comet81
06 January, 11:13
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Haha. Thanks! Yes, they do. We haven't really told people what's up other than she's sick. It's the other reason we wanted to avoid taking her in somewhere as I felt it would imply vax status and I don't want to deal with the lectures and looks like I'm a crazy person. Also, drs REALLY don't like when I show up and tell them what the diagnosis is. I knew it'd be safe asking for prayers here to this group. So glad there is someplace where i can find others who think similarly to myself. ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
06 January, 11:53
In response Comet81 ☄️✨ to her Publication
You are so correct! At that time I did vaccinate my children. That doctor told me oh well they only vaccinate against 3 or 4 strains and there's like 80, which was new information to me. I happened to tell a friend, who told her doctor who told the health department. They grilled me like crazy and felt like I hadn't vaxxed her but I actually had the receipt and the card so I proved it but I was ANGRY. I went on a few years later to become against all vaxxes because I learned the truth. My best to you!