The Qake Lady @QakeLady
πŸ˜“ It is with great sadness I am officially closing my Small Cake Business after 10 years of hard work.. I am totally heartbroken and in tears.

The establishments agenda has been to wipe out Small Businesses and the middle class hard working Americans trying to make ends meet in this ridiculous economy and they have succeeded once again here.

I tried every avenue I could but I just can't afford the cost to stay in business any longer. I raised prices to accommodate the last three years of growing costs and I have exhausted all options.
Please pray for me that I will find a job for now that I can at least have a steady income?

Thank you for all of your kind words and compliments on the posts I did of my designs over the last 2 years. It meant to world to me. Now I am going to go have a good cry and pray...πŸ™

Love to you all.πŸ’“ The former QakeLadyπŸ˜₯
02:38 PM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
04 January, 06:36
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
This is so sad. Prayers to you for a wonderful new beginning. May the Lord lead you on this path. β€οΈπŸΏπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 07:04
In response Love Life to her Publication
TY so much!πŸ™πŸ’“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
04 January, 05:40
So, so sorry!
Prayers up.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:43
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
TY FrenπŸ™πŸ’“

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 January, 05:25
I believe God has something more spectacular in mind for you!
Hang in there! Praying for your highest good! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Blessings and much love! πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:45
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
TY Fren...God has my prayers bombarding him right now..πŸ™πŸ’“

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
04 January, 05:20
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™May God Bless and Keep you πŸ₯°

Patty Malek @patty888
04 January, 05:02
Change is coming for everyone. And it's GOOD change.
Change that includes great abundance that will allow you to choose how you want to serve Humanity without worrying about money.
Let Go and Embrace the New!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:14
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
TY,πŸ’“ that is exactly what I am doing.
Just moving forward in faith.πŸ™

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
04 January, 04:45
Praying for you -- you are not the former you are still our Quake lady here on AU God has more for you

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:15
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Awww TY...πŸ’“

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
04 January, 04:38
I know exactly how you feel. I closed my coffee shop. I loved it so much. I'll be praying for you.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 January, 05:23
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Praying

#BlessUp

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 January, 05:28
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Beautiful.

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
04 January, 03:57
So sorry to hear this
Sending prayers and love to youπŸ™β€οΈ

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:16
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
πŸ’“TY

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
04 January, 03:52
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:16
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
πŸ’“TY

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
04 January, 03:48
So sorry to hear this.. This past 3 years have been very hard on all. I have seen so many things in the last 3 years for my small business that I have never even imagined before. Some of my vendors have raised their prices 4 times in 2022. Standard in the industry was to give 30-60 day notice of doing so. No one is doing that anymore. Don't get me started on lead times for items.
So, I commend you for holding on so long and giving it a try. It is almost like all the hurdles set up on purpose.
Good luck and I hope you land somewhere else where you can call home. Blessings to you.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:17
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
I'm so sorry youre going thru this too... Praying for you to stay strong too.πŸ’“πŸ™

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
04 January, 03:47
When one door closes several more open! Stay strong its hard I know but Gid has got us all! I woukd try and sell before ya close. You might have somone else that wants to keep it going. I had to sell my salon after 10 years of having it also back in 2019 so I definitely know how it feels! Its amazing you made it 10 years! That means you were successful as majority new businesses dont make it past 3/4 years! Who knows what the future holdsπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ there is a chance ya can get back in soon still!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:21
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Awwww, Sorry you had to close too... I wouldn't make much from selling at this point, no one is able to do what I do from home and I really only have baking things, molds, decor making etc..
I can't let go of those things yet, that would send me over the edge right now to sell "stuff"... I'm not trademarked but I thank you for your insight..Stay strong.. faith and prayers for youπŸ’“πŸ™

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
04 January, 03:46
I'm so sorry for this loss. It is painful and hurts. May a thousand Angels comfort you. ❀️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:22
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
πŸ’“TY

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
04 January, 03:42
Times are really hard for small business. I'm so sorry this has happened.

Many of us are in the same boat. Time to reinvent ourselves as best we can.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:23
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
TY FrenπŸ’“

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
04 January, 03:41
You will be our Qake Lady on Anon Island/Mountain and I can’t wait to try them!! πŸ™πŸ»

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:24
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
Awww, you made me cry... TY so much... I will always be a Baker, just not at this time..faithπŸ™πŸ’“

Awake Now @Awakenow
04 January, 03:40
❀️❀️

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
04 January, 03:30
i closed my business of 5 years today. i felt heartbroken as well.
I belive we will need to have strong businesses in the future. we learned alot this yearβ€” it was not for nothingβ€”
ncswic

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:26
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
TY So sorry for you tooπŸ˜₯... this just sucks..but we have our faith and God and that's all we need..praying for you tooπŸ™πŸ’“

Love Life @FullwithHope
04 January, 06:43
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
β€οΈπŸŽ¬πŸ‘ŠπŸ™

Sista Sue @SC18835410
04 January, 03:19
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
04 January, 03:11
If it helps, you are not alone.
I had a business for two decades. It was a beautiful little retail store; we sold music boxes and jewelry and home fragrances; all sorts of lovely things. The place was a visual feast, and gave me a much-needed creative outlet. It wasn't work; it was fun!

During the Obama years, it became apparent that I would have to close the store. It wasn't as devastating to me as you may think, only because I was awake and aware at that time, and knew that everything was headed downhill. I also knew I would eventually need to move to higher ground. Still, I watched long time customers come in before we closed the doors for good; so many told me they would come into the store to relax when they had a hard week. On two different occasions, they stood there and cried.

It was wonderful, but it was for a season.
When everything is in a state of upheaval, you can't carry a business on your shoulders; you have to save yourself. πŸ˜•πŸ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:32
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
TY so much...πŸ’“πŸ™

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
04 January, 03:00
universe has your back. stay positive my friend πŸ™πŸ™

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
04 January, 03:44
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:34
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
TYπŸ’“πŸ™

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
04 January, 02:56
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™seems many of us are in the same or similar boats - boat being FINANCES. Sending prayers, light and love your way.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:38
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
TY FrenπŸ’“πŸ™

The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 January, 02:55
I know it’s devastating, but I’m betting God has a new and better path laid out for you, for this time. Praying for you to find it quickly.

But, I still see baking in your future- when we all finally meet, we will all have to hire you for the event! 🍰

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:33
In response The Real Me to her Publication
TY...I believe that too...and Anon Island has a permanent Baker no doubt...πŸ’“πŸ™ how soon can we get the Island going??😊

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
04 January, 02:48
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
04 January, 02:47
πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ™

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
04 January, 02:45
i am so heart broken to hear this i know it was your. baby. people just dont have that extra money for luxuries right now. I hate what the biden admin is doing to America

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:36
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Yes, it was my baby... πŸ˜₯TY it's a heartbreak for sure. God knows I need him now more than ever..πŸ’“πŸ™

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“ So so sorry you're going through such a day as this, beautiful patriot.... I pray you will get EVERYTHING back... and more... but in this difficult time I hope you find work to tide you over this mean and cruel time. Please hang strong as you can... they are coming for all of us.... we will win in the endπŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:37
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
TY so much...πŸ’“πŸ™

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
Oh no...
You still owe me a chocolate raspberry Q cake when this is over...
We had a deal lol.
I love you and I truly feel for you.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:40
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I Always keep my promises Charlie...Cake one day still for sure, you can take away the Bakers stuff but you can't take away the Baker, it's part of me and always will be...
TY Charlie..until we meet for that cake someday..πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ°

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
04 January, 02:44
God bless you and remember, when God closes a door another opens!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:41
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
TYπŸ’“πŸ™

arba happihr @arba
04 January, 02:42
Maybe it was time for a change. Change is good.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:42
In response arba happihr to her Publication
TYπŸ’“πŸ™ HUGS back..

04 January, 02:41
I think they have pro kitchens at tech schools you can rent out!!! Maybe you can do online orders. OR whoa sell to stores....local here does that and does quite well!!

04 January, 02:42
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Sell wholesale and retail....and spec orders?

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 January, 02:41
I'm so sorry to hear this. Praying for you to find a job that uses all of your many skills, and that God will take away the pain and disappointment you are feeling now. Much love.πŸ™β€οΈ

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:35
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
TY so much...πŸ’“πŸ™