The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 02:38
πŸ˜“ It is with great sadness I am officially closing my Small Cake Business after 10 years of hard work.. I am totally heartbroken and in tears.

The establishments agenda has been to wipe out Small Businesses and the middle class hard working Americans trying to make ends meet in this ridiculous economy and they have succeeded once again here.

I tried every avenue I could but I just can't afford the cost to stay in business any longer. I raised prices to accommodate the last three years of growing costs and I have exhausted all options.
Please pray for me that I will find a job for now that I can at least have a steady income?

Thank you for all of your kind words and compliments on the posts I did of my designs over the last 2 years. It meant to world to me. Now I am going to go have a good cry and pray...πŸ™

Love to you all.πŸ’“ The former QakeLadyπŸ˜₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
04 January, 02:42
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Maybe it was time for a change. Change is good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it