The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 02:38
πŸ˜“ It is with great sadness I am officially closing my Small Cake Business after 10 years of hard work.. I am totally heartbroken and in tears.

The establishments agenda has been to wipe out Small Businesses and the middle class hard working Americans trying to make ends meet in this ridiculous economy and they have succeeded once again here.

I tried every avenue I could but I just can't afford the cost to stay in business any longer. I raised prices to accommodate the last three years of growing costs and I have exhausted all options.
Please pray for me that I will find a job for now that I can at least have a steady income?

Thank you for all of your kind words and compliments on the posts I did of my designs over the last 2 years. It meant to world to me. Now I am going to go have a good cry and pray...πŸ™

Love to you all.πŸ’“ The former QakeLadyπŸ˜₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patty Malek @patty888
Change is coming for everyone. And it's GOOD change.
Change that includes great abundance that will allow you to choose how you want to serve Humanity without worrying about money.
Let Go and Embrace the New!
05:02 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 05:14
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
TY,πŸ’“ that is exactly what I am doing.
Just moving forward in faith.πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396