Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 January, 03:45
A lot of people think that JFK was never really assassinated and that was just a double.

Then explain to me why JFK Jr’s life mission was to find his father’s killers.

Explain to me why he went to Mount Rushmore and stared at a photo of his father in 1999 for nearly an hour according to a ranger on site.

The Q on JFK’s grave is now a mirror with the Q operation. All Anons are assisting in reversing it all.

Sometimes people don’t make any sense or use much logic.

The vendetta is REAL.

I didn’t just make up #KennedyVision . JFK started it and Jr, Q team, DJT, Military and Anons will complete it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
Exactly. And JFK would never have abandoned his family. Never would've left his children to grow up fatherless. Never in a thousand years. He was not a coward. The grief was real for that family and has lasted all these years. Q drop 703 was not disinfo.
02:49 AM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
03 January, 01:44
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Who said he was a coward? Who said he abandoned his family? Who said they grew up fatherless? Money buys privacy, & military provides safety. Many fathers barely see their children in order to provide for them. Many barely saw them to help save the world. I believe Onassis was part of the plan to begin with. Money, privacy, safety. I also believe there is a possibility Alexander Onassis did not die in a plane crash. This will be the greatest story ever told.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
02 January, 01:31
Resurrected 4days later

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 January, 11:30
You can even feel the love in the photos!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 January, 03:36
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
amazing the love so evident in every photo i have seen, truly familyiseverything

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 January, 08:40
I agree. I am a 61 baby so I was very little when he was murdered. When I brought my children to the JFK museum, the best part was sitting watching the family videos. He reminded me of my dad in that he was so great with the children in his family. He loved them and they adored him. You could see it. I was so grateful for those movies and as I left there were tears in my eyes. There was a statue of John walking with his Dad as an adult man. It was both a somber day but a beautiful one because I shared it with my children. I left there with a love in my heart for a man I just learned about. The map of the world showing everything named after him gave me chills. I can't see him leaving his children either.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
02 January, 01:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Beautiful story! My Family Loved his Family very much. About 6 months ago, i had a very vivid dream that JFK was standing in front of me. He was very tan, and wearing a blue suit. He extended his hand to me and i shook it. He just smiled! He was surrounded in light. No words spoken just that short dream.

Patty Malek @patty888
02 January, 07:48
I have felt this from the first time I heard it said that his death was faked. The grief of his family was tooooo real for that to be true.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 January, 04:30
It actually comes down to how they murdered him...the sacrifice

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 January, 04:28
Correct...as usual... agree

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
02 January, 04:19
Thanks you are right.