Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 January, 03:45
A lot of people think that JFK was never really assassinated and that was just a double.

Then explain to me why JFK Jr’s life mission was to find his father’s killers.

Explain to me why he went to Mount Rushmore and stared at a photo of his father in 1999 for nearly an hour according to a ranger on site.

The Q on JFK’s grave is now a mirror with the Q operation. All Anons are assisting in reversing it all.

Sometimes people don’t make any sense or use much logic.

The vendetta is REAL.

I didn’t just make up #KennedyVision . JFK started it and Jr, Q team, DJT, Military and Anons will complete it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
02 January, 02:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Exactly. And JFK would never have abandoned his family. Never would've left his children to grow up fatherless. Never in a thousand years. He was not a coward. The grief was real for that family and has lasted all these years. Q drop 703 was not disinfo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patty Malek @patty888
I have felt this from the first time I heard it said that his death was faked. The grief of his family was tooooo real for that to be true.
07:48 AM - Jan 02, 2023
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patty Malek, click on at the bottom under it