Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 January, 03:45
A lot of people think that JFK was never really assassinated and that was just a double.

Then explain to me why JFK Jr’s life mission was to find his father’s killers.

Explain to me why he went to Mount Rushmore and stared at a photo of his father in 1999 for nearly an hour according to a ranger on site.

The Q on JFK’s grave is now a mirror with the Q operation. All Anons are assisting in reversing it all.

Sometimes people don’t make any sense or use much logic.

The vendetta is REAL.

I didn’t just make up #KennedyVision . JFK started it and Jr, Q team, DJT, Military and Anons will complete it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
02 January, 02:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Exactly. And JFK would never have abandoned his family. Never would've left his children to grow up fatherless. Never in a thousand years. He was not a coward. The grief was real for that family and has lasted all these years. Q drop 703 was not disinfo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
You can even feel the love in the photos!
11:30 AM - Jan 02, 2023
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 January, 03:36
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
amazing the love so evident in every photo i have seen, truly familyiseverything

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
07 January, 08:30
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Truly remarkable!