Doq Holliday @doqholliday
One of my new year resolutions is to ask 5x the amount of questions I typically ask.
10:58 AM - Jan 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
02 January, 04:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
why
why why
why why

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 January, 12:06
God bless DJT. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 January, 12:01
Q 4331
Watch the news

02 January, 12:03
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
01 January, 07:43
5 x
x = 24
524 | 425

TimeStamp :58 (Doq's post & Q post)

Q425
Dec 22, 2017 12:58:06 AM EST
Fully operational.
Resolved.
Q

>>145899
No SHUTDOWN it seems.

>>145983
Define Shutdown.
Was ATL shutdown?
Will NK be shutdown?
Who controls NK?
Leverage?
Remove leverage to capture the flag?
Capture the flag to end the rule?
End the rule of who?
Who controls NK?
TRUST.
Q

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
01 January, 06:52
Excellent Intention!

*I've opened wayyyy more sleepy eyes with questions than I have spouting facts/assertions

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
01 January, 06:30
can’t believe most of the answers anyway

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 January, 05:31
as someone who has been asking questions since i could talk, i'm backing off on that one. i just want to remember the totality of WHO I AM.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 January, 05:13
gotta be careful for some reason? folks be getting sensitive in they lil bubbles. even on here, unfortunately.
in this instance "be careful " and "not give a fk" can be used interchangeabley

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
01 January, 05:11
Yea, well I ask lots of questions and rarely get an answer from anyone. That's why I do my own search to get my answer. :)

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 January, 05:06
We've been told to question everything Doq. I like to ask questions, it's getting the answers that seems to be the hard part.

It would be truly wonderful to ask a question in this anon world, and actually get a true, succinct answer. Get used to hearing "figure it out yourself", "listen to your inner voice", "you will only understand if you figure it out yourself", or "answer this riddle which will lead to 55 other riddles, divide by 347, and there is your answer"(no comms intended).

Or, the best answer of all, which probs won't happen to you....absolute silence, no answer, nada, nothing, zilch...which makes you wonder if AU shadowbans just like the big guys.

2023 is going to be the best year ever! Enjoy!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 January, 04:54
My question is dod you see my silver pepe i tagged you in? thought of you immediately.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
01 January, 04:30
I already question everything.. But I'm game too!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
01 January, 04:03

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 January, 03:41
😆😅😂🤣maybe ask 17 X the questions we normally ask?

Evangelina @Evangelina
01 January, 04:48
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
🤣🤣

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
01 January, 03:05
and always answer a question with a question

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 January, 02:53
😂🤣🤣🦅🐸

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
01 January, 02:35
There is no such thing as to many questions. Only way to learn

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
01 January, 02:35
mine is to tactfully and intelligently answer questions of normies when it becomes MORE blatantly obvious that they have been “played”

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
01 January, 03:43
In response Bubba Obbs to his Publication
That "tactfully" is something I need to work on myself. It's mindboggling to me how folks haven't been able to see what is going on. In the past, I have delivered truth with a sledge hammer. Working on my delivery tactics 😁

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 January, 02:30
Happy New Year Doq!
Your resolution reminds me of that time Q posted, “Amazing how things make sense once you are asked a question.”

CalyRed117 @CalyRed117
01 January, 02:15
I fired off 5x more fire works then I did last year and burnt myself 5x more than last year. LOL Happy New Year?

CalyRed117 @CalyRed117
01 January, 02:15
I fired off 5x more fire works then I did last year and burnt myself 5x more than last year. LOL Happy New Year?

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
01 January, 11:25
I'M WAITING FOR THE REAL NEW YEAR, 4/1.

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
01 January, 11:19
talk more shit more like it

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 January, 11:07
What year are we really in Doq ? What calendar do we go by ?

01 January, 11:10
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Solid point. Most people consider today the new year due to fooking lies. So it’s important to know your audience but to also keep an open mind. Seems like God would start the new year when flowers are blooming IMO.

Evangelina @Evangelina
01 January, 11:01
Funny.. mine is the opposite 😆

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 January, 05:01
In response Evangelina to her Publication
lol

Dan Dan @DanDan
01 January, 10:59
how many of those extras will you be asking chat gpt? 😂

01 January, 11:01
In response Dan Dan to his Publication
lol. Many. But I always take the answers with a grain of salt. It’s not always correct w everything.