Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 January, 10:58
One of my new year resolutions is to ask 5x the amount of questions I typically ask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
We've been told to question everything Doq. I like to ask questions, it's getting the answers that seems to be the hard part.

It would be truly wonderful to ask a question in this anon world, and actually get a true, succinct answer. Get used to hearing "figure it out yourself", "listen to your inner voice", "you will only understand if you figure it out yourself", or "answer this riddle which will lead to 55 other riddles, divide by 347, and there is your answer"(no comms intended).

Or, the best answer of all, which probs won't happen to you....absolute silence, no answer, nada, nothing, zilch...which makes you wonder if AU shadowbans just like the big guys.

2023 is going to be the best year ever! Enjoy!
05:06 PM - Jan 01, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it