Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 January, 10:58
One of my new year resolutions is to ask 5x the amount of questions I typically ask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 January, 11:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What year are we really in Doq ? What calendar do we go by ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Solid point. Most people consider today the new year due to fooking lies. So it’s important to know your audience but to also keep an open mind. Seems like God would start the new year when flowers are blooming IMO.
11:10 AM - Jan 01, 2023
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 11:46
Ok Ok Nana is game let's go!
Love when you ask questions and when jfkjrfan_Z names things.
Questions are fun:

Nana has heard that every calendar that exists was created within the same 12 yr time period so, who do we really think created them?
Are calendars and time as we know it a human thing specific to Earth?
During my NDE time was nothing like here on Earth.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 January, 11:41
Fook [them] using [their] own system.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
01 January, 05:56
I also read more and more that Jesus was born on 9/11. And then I saw this...

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 January, 05:53
Mayan calendar is most accurate from what I gathered so far. https://maya.nmai.si.edu/c...

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
01 January, 05:13
Yes! Maybe March is really the start of the New year.

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
01 January, 04:53
DING
DING
DING
My wife and I were just talking about this exact point today, along with wether or not Jesus was born on 9/11 or 12/24?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 January, 05:47
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
VK was saying June, it was in spring or early summer

Robert Franz @afsocrob
01 January, 08:27
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Well VK is WRONG.

JESUS WAS BORN ON SEPTEMBER 11

“We can approximate the month of Jesus’ birth to be around the time of Tishri (mid to late September). To arrive at this date, start at the conception of John the Baptist, Sivan (June), count forward six months to arrive at Gabriel’s announcement of the conception of Jesus, Kislev (December), then count forward nine more months, the time it takes for human gestation, to reach Tishri (September), when Jesus was born.”

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
01 January, 03:27
I believe VK said April Fools day which would align with your answer.

Lily B.... @LilyB
01 January, 11:18
IMO too. Rebirth!