Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
30 December, 12:52
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
anyone agree that was the fastest year of YOUR LIFE ???????????
WHAT JUST HAPPENED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 December, 06:01
😡Some people on this thread have no idea what's going on. YES A MOVIE. Most everything you are seeing and hearing is nothing but white hats throwing crap out there....its ridiculous really. Thats not gonna wake people up. Zelensky is even an actor in this game. The people fighting in war are the nazi's. Zelensky left there when they started the fighting over there. We all know BIDEN ain't Biden. the whole damn admin is nothing but actors. Tucker is even apart of this. and many others. Congress also. I believe SCOTUS is even in on this. BTW, I am DONE with this movie/game. I ain't playing anymore. not listening to none of them. not even Trump its all for show. IN FACT I am pretty damn pissed at the white hats for allowing this to drag out like this. People losing everything they own..including their lives. Fuck them all. DONE..JUST DONE! I am stepping away from all of it. Oh and first its 2021..it all changes..then 2022 and now 2023 supposed to be. And VK now is saying he isnt sure.SMH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
31 December, 05:22
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Yep Adults and Children are dropping dead or get Injured from these BIOWEAPONS being pushed. Trump and White Hats alike are ok with it.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
31 December, 05:25
I hate to break it to you but once you’re awake you’re awake. no matter hiw bad you want it to go away until its exposed fully it wont stop and thats not a option! If you want to give up thats your choice but we will all still be here when you come back. Take a break for awhile and clear your head and then think about coming back. 🙏

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 December, 05:52
VK, you having doubts about 2023 now?

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
30 December, 10:24
The text above is from 12/26/21. This year is now over and he didn't sit around waiting. He leveled up. We are on schedule.

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
30 December, 04:29
"NEED" to take the house?
who made such a call to have such actors ?

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
29 December, 11:29
Who is the show for?Level up VK,

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 December, 11:03
ok still a loyal patriot, just used my voice a little loudly earlier. know country did not get this way overnight and takes time to take out such evil. am thankful for all warriors🤍

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
29 December, 10:49
https://anonup.com/thread/...
This guy says end of March.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
29 December, 10:46

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 December, 10:17
VK repost at 2127 EST > 9:27 PM

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 December, 10:25
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
10:17 ^

Lin Wood Confirms with 10:04 sync ./

Better WAKE UP, AMERICA!!!

Before its too late!!!

> RED OCTOBER.

Q365

Q/ POTUS-4[10]

10-4. > Mirror hours of eachother.

Dark. Darkness.

46 is taken.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
30 December, 09:39
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Praying for ALL HUMANITY!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
29 December, 09:47
wondering after downloading chatGPT what year it even is. it keeps telling me 2023 is more then 3 years away and everytime I ask what todays daye is it says a different date in 2020 pr 2021. Also asked if Fauci has announced his retirement and it says no. Yet it can give you facts on everything else you want to know?

Cam Mac @campmac111
29 December, 09:51
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
I've read that it only has information input up to 2021, if I remember correctly. Thus, current events probably won't be in its' database yet.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
29 December, 09:38
I dont think you're alone! Another year of seeing the Children at the border, or bidens FACE ....😵😱😱💩💩💩

Jen ... @Jenfranji
29 December, 09:37
Is this whole Tate thingy just a ploy to wake people up to trafficking ??

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
29 December, 09:43
In response Jen ... to his Publication
lets say so many signed a contract to get fame and fortune. Truth is they have to or like to do this as their part!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
29 December, 09:54
In response Jen ... to his Publication
mhm
normies need a lil biff push!
https://youtu.be/95_DB6GgL...
🤣

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 09:30

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 December, 09:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Little Mac @LittleMac
29 December, 08:09

arba happihr @arba
29 December, 08:00
YAY!! HURRY!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
29 December, 07:43
Happy New Years Patriots 🇺🇸 🌎 🇺🇲