17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
29 December, 07:35
guess the ‘next year’ is up :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 December, 06:01
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
😡Some people on this thread have no idea what's going on. YES A MOVIE. Most everything you are seeing and hearing is nothing but white hats throwing crap out there....its ridiculous really. Thats not gonna wake people up. Zelensky is even an actor in this game. The people fighting in war are the nazi's. Zelensky left there when they started the fighting over there. We all know BIDEN ain't Biden. the whole damn admin is nothing but actors. Tucker is even apart of this. and many others. Congress also. I believe SCOTUS is even in on this. BTW, I am DONE with this movie/game. I ain't playing anymore. not listening to none of them. not even Trump its all for show. IN FACT I am pretty damn pissed at the white hats for allowing this to drag out like this. People losing everything they own..including their lives. Fuck them all. DONE..JUST DONE! I am stepping away from all of it. Oh and first its 2021..it all changes..then 2022 and now 2023 supposed to be. And VK now is saying he isnt sure.SMH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
I hate to break it to you but once you’re awake you’re awake. no matter hiw bad you want it to go away until its exposed fully it wont stop and thats not a option! If you want to give up thats your choice but we will all still be here when you come back. Take a break for awhile and clear your head and then think about coming back. 🙏
05:25 PM - Dec 31, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lalanic777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura Anon777, click on at the bottom under it