TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
For people purchasing IVERMECTIN at $150, $199 and other fuckery, you are allowing fear to play you like "Covid" did. This is a CHEAP, over-the-counter drug. Yes, the reason they are not selling it here is because they want to control you. It's the SAME people selling it to you for these RIDICULOUS prices! The horse paste version is the right price. IVERMECTIN has been used for Malaria for DECADES. They call it ANIMAL medicine to fuck with you.
09:06 AM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 December, 10:46
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I get mine at Tractor Supply. They have signs everywhere saying that it's not for human consumption and if, for some reason, you tell them it's for you they won't allow you to buy it. I live in PA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
29 December, 10:50
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
If they press you for if you have livestock, you can say "No, I'm buying it for my friend, or relative, who DOES have some" I'll be ur friend, but you don't know if I have animals or not.......I put it in a dispensary for the DEER in my back yard though!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 December, 10:49
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
They have all been programmed to say that... and everyone is so compliant these days, it's disgusting! I bought mine there as well a long time ago... though I would like to purchase a couple more. What is hysterical is that the sales associates KNOW all these people are suddenly buying it for the plandemic.... they know who their usual horse-customers are, lol! It's pathetic. It's like... if you say you didn't take the shot because of allergies then they will accept you... but if you say it's a fake pandemic they will hate you. Programmed monkeys! I trust the tubes because I haven't heard of any horses dying in the last few years... and it's still 9.99!!🙏💗

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
29 December, 09:55
This is really good prices. And even though its OTC here in Tennessee, it was more expensive than this. Do you have a link you could share, please?

29 December, 10:00
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
There are no good prices in the USA for Ivermectin Tablets. It's ALL price gouging because they know people are afraid and will purchase it. This is the way to buy it at the right price and take it according to body weight... because the whole tube is for 2500 pounds of body weight. A human would take the size of a pea. I would never buy a Tablet of ivermectin for $150 or even $50...!!! smh

29 December, 10:01
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
The prices i shared above are overseas prices to show that it is a cheap cheap dewormer medicine... Fenbendazole, which has been used by humans for so many decades.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 December, 09:45
Your are right on all points except for its availability.

In most states (if not all) the USA and Canada it is NOT an over-the-counter medication. In these places at least, a prescription is needed to get the pill form. This is for the very reason you stated - CONTROL.

The “horse paste” form is somewhat easier to obtain, and is MORE effective than the pill form for most people.

In Canada, I have only ever been able to order it (the paste) via Amazon (a necessary evil else I do not support this company), and even then it is always shipped via the USA and has twice been stopped and confiscated by Canadian customs at the border.

Please don’t make assumptions about Ivermectin’s availability as an over-the-counter medication. Those of us struggling to get it know we should be paying a lot less for it - we aren’t duped fools, we are doing what we have to do in the face of very serious obstacles.

29 December, 10:04
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I didn't say Ivermectin is available here over the counter. I was just trying to show that Ivermectin is a cheap dewormer that has been an "over the counter" medicine for decades... and that the only reason they are selling it here priced that high is because they know they can control people. I recommended people purchase the paste. The med will never be available here over the counter because the western world is under total control of the pharma and Babylon.

29 December, 10:05
In response Jason Webber to his Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 December, 09:38
I have gotten gouged in the last 2 years because I could not find it in too many places.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
29 December, 09:53
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I recently bought some OTC here in Tennessee.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
29 December, 09:33
I've wondered about the price difference. I have kept both resource-types available for emergencies. Fortunately, I haven't needed it in any form.