TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 December, 09:06
For people purchasing IVERMECTIN at $150, $199 and other fuckery, you are allowing fear to play you like "Covid" did. This is a CHEAP, over-the-counter drug. Yes, the reason they are not selling it here is because they want to control you. It's the SAME people selling it to you for these RIDICULOUS prices! The horse paste version is the right price. IVERMECTIN has been used for Malaria for DECADES. They call it ANIMAL medicine to fuck with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 December, 10:46
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I get mine at Tractor Supply. They have signs everywhere saying that it's not for human consumption and if, for some reason, you tell them it's for you they won't allow you to buy it. I live in PA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
They have all been programmed to say that... and everyone is so compliant these days, it's disgusting! I bought mine there as well a long time ago... though I would like to purchase a couple more. What is hysterical is that the sales associates KNOW all these people are suddenly buying it for the plandemic.... they know who their usual horse-customers are, lol! It's pathetic. It's like... if you say you didn't take the shot because of allergies then they will accept you... but if you say it's a fake pandemic they will hate you. Programmed monkeys! I trust the tubes because I haven't heard of any horses dying in the last few years... and it's still 9.99!!🙏💗
10:49 AM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it