TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 December, 09:06
For people purchasing IVERMECTIN at $150, $199 and other fuckery, you are allowing fear to play you like "Covid" did. This is a CHEAP, over-the-counter drug. Yes, the reason they are not selling it here is because they want to control you. It's the SAME people selling it to you for these RIDICULOUS prices! The horse paste version is the right price. IVERMECTIN has been used for Malaria for DECADES. They call it ANIMAL medicine to fuck with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
I get mine at Tractor Supply. They have signs everywhere saying that it's not for human consumption and if, for some reason, you tell them it's for you they won't allow you to buy it. I live in PA.
10:46 AM - Dec 29, 2022
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
29 December, 10:49
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
They have all been programmed to say that... and everyone is so compliant these days, it's disgusting! I bought mine there as well a long time ago... though I would like to purchase a couple more. What is hysterical is that the sales associates KNOW all these people are suddenly buying it for the plandemic.... they know who their usual horse-customers are, lol! It's pathetic. It's like... if you say you didn't take the shot because of allergies then they will accept you... but if you say it's a fake pandemic they will hate you. Programmed monkeys! I trust the tubes because I haven't heard of any horses dying in the last few years... and it's still 9.99!!🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
29 December, 10:50
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
If they press you for if you have livestock, you can say "No, I'm buying it for my friend, or relative, who DOES have some" I'll be ur friend, but you don't know if I have animals or not.......I put it in a dispensary for the DEER in my back yard though!!!!!!!!!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 December, 11:00
In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication
I basically told the girl it was none of her fucking business. She didn't argue-

29 December, 11:13
In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication
LOL! I am not afraid of them, I'll just ask to speak to their manager if they interrogate me... and i'll say that out LOUD. They don't usually like that kind of shit! They have no right to ask me anything, but if they try I'll try my shit too😅 "Are you refusing to let me purchase this item? In that case please give me your name and your corporate offices name so i can hold you accountable should the need arise". LOL! See, we can tell them it's for horses but they can never have evidence it's for horses... so asking us is meaningless. They just make it worse for themselves. If i buy a suppository will they ask what i will do with it? No. They'll play their games, we've got to play some with them too.