TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 December, 09:06
For people purchasing IVERMECTIN at $150, $199 and other fuckery, you are allowing fear to play you like "Covid" did. This is a CHEAP, over-the-counter drug. Yes, the reason they are not selling it here is because they want to control you. It's the SAME people selling it to you for these RIDICULOUS prices! The horse paste version is the right price. IVERMECTIN has been used for Malaria for DECADES. They call it ANIMAL medicine to fuck with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 December, 09:45
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Your are right on all points except for its availability.

In most states (if not all) the USA and Canada it is NOT an over-the-counter medication. In these places at least, a prescription is needed to get the pill form. This is for the very reason you stated - CONTROL.

The “horse paste” form is somewhat easier to obtain, and is MORE effective than the pill form for most people.

In Canada, I have only ever been able to order it (the paste) via Amazon (a necessary evil else I do not support this company), and even then it is always shipped via the USA and has twice been stopped and confiscated by Canadian customs at the border.

Please don’t make assumptions about Ivermectin’s availability as an over-the-counter medication. Those of us struggling to get it know we should be paying a lot less for it - we aren’t duped fools, we are doing what we have to do in the face of very serious obstacles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I didn't say Ivermectin is available here over the counter. I was just trying to show that Ivermectin is a cheap dewormer that has been an "over the counter" medicine for decades... and that the only reason they are selling it here priced that high is because they know they can control people. I recommended people purchase the paste. The med will never be available here over the counter because the western world is under total control of the pharma and Babylon.
10:04 AM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
29 December, 10:55
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
So wasn't ivermectin, or fenbendazole originally created for HUMAN use? I do know that many human-health related drugs / tech, etc, were first used on livestock, best example is Artificial Insemination.....Oh crap...........there it is........AI......................

29 December, 11:07
In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication
I am sure it was.... they say online that it was first used in animals in 1975... but this is not true... because it has been used for Malaria.. a disease caused by mosquito bites in other parts of the world for a long long time... in fact, it protected people in India because most people were treated for malaria with it!