TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 December, 09:06
For people purchasing IVERMECTIN at $150, $199 and other fuckery, you are allowing fear to play you like "Covid" did. This is a CHEAP, over-the-counter drug. Yes, the reason they are not selling it here is because they want to control you. It's the SAME people selling it to you for these RIDICULOUS prices! The horse paste version is the right price. IVERMECTIN has been used for Malaria for DECADES. They call it ANIMAL medicine to fuck with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
This is really good prices. And even though its OTC here in Tennessee, it was more expensive than this. Do you have a link you could share, please?
09:55 AM - Dec 29, 2022
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
29 December, 10:01
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
The prices i shared above are overseas prices to show that it is a cheap cheap dewormer medicine... Fenbendazole, which has been used by humans for so many decades.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 December, 10:00
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
There are no good prices in the USA for Ivermectin Tablets. It's ALL price gouging because they know people are afraid and will purchase it. This is the way to buy it at the right price and take it according to body weight... because the whole tube is for 2500 pounds of body weight. A human would take the size of a pea. I would never buy a Tablet of ivermectin for $150 or even $50...!!! smh

29 December, 12:47
Oh I would never spend that much. I did pay $150 but it was a 3 month prescription from a licensed pharmacy.

29 December, 12:48
And it was only 2 pills a week.