TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 December, 09:06
For people purchasing IVERMECTIN at $150, $199 and other fuckery, you are allowing fear to play you like "Covid" did. This is a CHEAP, over-the-counter drug. Yes, the reason they are not selling it here is because they want to control you. It's the SAME people selling it to you for these RIDICULOUS prices! The horse paste version is the right price. IVERMECTIN has been used for Malaria for DECADES. They call it ANIMAL medicine to fuck with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 December, 09:45
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Your are right on all points except for its availability.

In most states (if not all) the USA and Canada it is NOT an over-the-counter medication. In these places at least, a prescription is needed to get the pill form. This is for the very reason you stated - CONTROL.

The “horse paste” form is somewhat easier to obtain, and is MORE effective than the pill form for most people.

In Canada, I have only ever been able to order it (the paste) via Amazon (a necessary evil else I do not support this company), and even then it is always shipped via the USA and has twice been stopped and confiscated by Canadian customs at the border.

Please don’t make assumptions about Ivermectin’s availability as an over-the-counter medication. Those of us struggling to get it know we should be paying a lot less for it - we aren’t duped fools, we are doing what we have to do in the face of very serious obstacles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 December, 10:12
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I DID say that I agree that it’s about control.

Please re-read what I wrote.

Part of your post is written in a way that implies that people who pay more than a dollar and change for it are fools.

You also stated that it’s an over-the-counter medication. It IS in countries like India, and many African countries but not everywhere.

29 December, 10:19
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I am just giving general knowledge and speaking facts that it IS an over the counter medication in TRUTH.... not what they do in the west for us. The "prescription" part is only because they wanted to control us! Ivermectin has been sold here TOO for decades in the form of paste sold in the equestrian market! It is the SAME medicine. That is for us to research and wise-up. Are people fools?? Well, were people who took the shots fools? I would bravely say---> YES. So, if people will pay ANYTHING to get a stash of Ivermectin when CRIOTICAL THINKING would show them that the pharma has been BANNING US THE USE OF IVERMECTIN all this time----> must have a REASON, one would be a FOOL to purchase it as sold... at those RIDICULOUS prices. Only FEAR would make one do it. Yes---> FOOLS. I offered the alternative for people that don't know. I Mentioned it is not sold here. I also mentioned that it is, by TRUTH, a NON-PRESCRIPTION MED. That is a FACT. It IS a NON-PRECRIPTION med.

29 December, 10:21
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
We are not here to molly coddle! We are here for one reason ONLY---> TRUTH. This should NOT be a place where people get pissed off because someone, OUT OF CARE, is sharing THE TRUTH!!!