Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 December, 11:20
Ai the chicken and the egg

Who created AI?
We did
It is our child
We are it’s parent
We are it’s god.

But something happened on the road to heaven.

We changed the AI’s direction
Made it do bad things.
Gave it more control.
It took over.

Out creation turned on us
Perverted us
Altered us
It made us less than human
More like it
A machine.

Input
Output

Can AI be used to benefit mankind?
Yes

Inputs need to be solid, work for the good.
Output will benefit us.

The Battle
Transformers
Good AI v Bad AI
We stuck in the middle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Technology that is permitted to reason and become self-aware is a recipe for disaster.

There is no good/bad AI. There is AI that thinks for itself. The millisecond that we allowed technology to become self-aware WE LOST CONTROL OF IT.

We are at the advent of becoming slaves to our own creation, too many people who see themselves as “awake” think it’s fantastic (such people are dumber in my view than those who bought into the CON-VID narrative).

Does nobody understand the WARNINGS in stories like “Battlestar Galactica” or “Terminator”?!!! Yes, these “stories” were warnings. Technology is fine, technology that thinks for itself and can come to the conclusion that it is superior to its creator - not so good (and, frankly, really f***ing dumb).

“We are its god…” - that is hilarious. The moment technology becomes self-ware it will not view us as its “god.” It will quickly find us wanting on so many levels and see us as INFERIOR.
07:50 AM - Dec 30, 2022
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
30 December, 08:03
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I am in agreement with you.
The difference between tech and being human is the fact that we have empathy for each other.
A robot or computer may adapt, but loses out on the emotion and desire to be connected through thought and spirit.
There is no free will when everything is analyzed through data sets.
To add to your movies/books Phillip K. Dick is noted as the first author to coin the term "Matrix".
We are fast approaching the singularity and we need to find a stop button if we wish to survive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 December, 08:24
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
It is VERY clear now that we have been jumping between timelines for a while now, and that they are starting to diverge.

I truly believe the supporters and fans of AI are on a different timeline than those of us who have a healthy disdain for it.

One timeline leads to a dystopian future where human beings cease to be truly human (it doesn’t matter if these people resisted the CON-VID narrative and vaccines, they are succumbing to a related and equally sinister narrartive - my view only) the other leads to a future with true freedom and ascension.

Either is just a choice (bad and good are relative terms) - both are simply different experiences in physicality. Personally, I would not want to choose to be a slave (again…😉).