Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 December, 11:20
Ai the chicken and the egg

Who created AI?
We did
It is our child
We are it’s parent
We are it’s god.

But something happened on the road to heaven.

We changed the AI’s direction
Made it do bad things.
Gave it more control.
It took over.

Out creation turned on us
Perverted us
Altered us
It made us less than human
More like it
A machine.

Input
Output

Can AI be used to benefit mankind?
Yes

Inputs need to be solid, work for the good.
Output will benefit us.

The Battle
Transformers
Good AI v Bad AI
We stuck in the middle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 09:23
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Yep Nana as usual has questions:

✍️So if I take the Bible at face value, where did satan actually come from? If Adam and Eve were the very first humans God made, where did satan come form. Where did the wives come from? Is satan really a dark angel or is satan a dark ET?
✍️Is satan dark energy that humans created or controllers created or from a larger dark matter in space?
✍️Only a complete idiot would think that humans built structures like the pyramids so what civilization built them? When? Are there structures that out date Biblical times?
✍️What is the truth about Tartaria & Atlantis & Lemuria? Who is controlling this planet that is powerful enough to reset an entire planet repeatedly?
✍️Is Earth a prison planet or a God experiment or both?

Here is what I know myself from NDE:
We are infinite energy beings when we leave these Earth suits.
God is a higher density being that is literally everything everywhere all the time in all times & dimensions & pure love &goodness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
I think this is a battle planet. It is a planet that we come to to battle the dark side. I don't know where Satan comes from, but he has some sort of dominion here. When we leave here we have been battle hardened and we get to choose who we will follow. I choose to fight the good fight of faith. That is all I know. I also have had supernatural experiences and I know without help I couldn't continue on this fight. The bible gives me strength to continue. 2 Timothy 4:7 where he says, “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.” Within me is God's spirit, the Holy Spirit, that is what I know.
12:07 PM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 01:51
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Thanks for sharing, that is a possible was to say it also.