Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
28 December, 12:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I won’t lie. The “you’re f***ed” if you cannot get your head around digital currencies WITH NO GUIDANCE from us who know is not sounding very “where we go one, we go all.”

Anyone who KNOWS how to avoid the Cabal CBDC should really be giving guidance.

This part of “The Plan” - allowing the Cabal to implement their CBDC doesn’t reflect the “White Hats are in control” mantra.

It is very wrong to send a “you’re doomed if you cannot GUESS right re. digital currencies.”

Calling it as I see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 December, 12:41
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
No guidance. really? I gave tutorials and tried to make it fun. gave away my own money for the cause. Recommended XRP. Told you how its going to work years ago.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 December, 08:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I never would have bought ANY Crypto without your Gudance!! 🙌❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 December, 08:49
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Part of the problem VK, for older ppl and non techy ppl is that they stay confused.
They dont understand the difference between the bad and the ok.

For instance, we have been shown that BTC is bad, not backed by anything, is the tool of the CCP of China, the way [they] want to take us as a trap for a social credits system.

The USDC is the govts' digital currency trap for the same purpose by our own govt.

XRP = Good because it will be a utility instead of an unbacked coin., will replace the evil's federal reserve's swift system that currently tracks and moves money round the world.

Confindance could be obtained in a metals backed cyrpto coin with offline key controls with paper option ie gold laced bills.

They really don't realize that right now the govt and/or the banks can just take their fiat dollar bills and never give it back.

Many cities & states found this out yrs ago with bank closures with no proper 3rd party security escrows for public funds!
BOOM - GONE

Camille 317 @Camille
28 December, 09:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I understand tech but not blockchain even after reading a tutorial.

28 December, 10:36
In response Camille 317 to her Publication
Nana doesn't try to fully understand it, I just see it like this:

It is set up with so many different individual check points to go thr with no one knowing the others keys that it makes is supposedly virtually impossible to hack.

I see it as tho it makes it totally trackable thr the chain but not hackable.

Please feel free anyone to school Nana on the flaws in these thoughts.

That is how it is mostly in my head. Nana is not techy either.

But then Nana really never says never either tho.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 December, 12:35
Thnx Nan for ur input. I had to read up on blockchain as I didn't understand it at all. For me I feel the learning curve is harder for those of us "older" folks "boomers" vs GenX, who have been exposed to a lot more tech in their younger years than we were, so it's a longer learning curve for us, imo. My kids in their 40's chuckle at me when it comes to technology. When I 1st got a cell I didn't even know how to check my msgs! 🤣Kinda like my parents gen learning to use a computer for the first time. It's taking a leap. What confuses me is there are 'wallets" & "ledgers" & many have differing opinions on what to use/buy etc. I wish I could have someone sit down with me at my kitchen table & walk me through it. Some say, "it's easy", but I'm always afraid I will click the wrong button etc & screw it up.I do understand the blockchain idea though & makes sense to me, just getting it set up is the leap I need to take.

28 December, 01:19
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I agree too. When I set up my LedgerX wallet, I too was afraid that I would click something wrong & then all my coins would just be lost in space & I didn't have anyone to personally help me, so I set it up and only transferred like $20 worth of xrp so that if I fookd up it would not be that much of a loss.

My understanding is that there are 3 ways to hold it.

You can buy it on a trading site like Coinbase or many others and leave it there in the trading section. (Don't do this)!

You can buy it on a trading site like that and store it in a wallet on their site with a key to get into it of your own. ( I dont like this either because they still control the site).

You can buy it and then move it to a Ledger wallet which is a physical device that you hold in your hand that you hold your coins on that you and only you hold and have the key codes to. (This is what I have).10passwords

When you buy and sell you move it from your external wallet to the trading sites then back wa

28 December, 01:28
You have to buy the ledger first right?
I saved this from Doq awhile back which is helpful

28 December, 06:04
Yes I think mine was about 175$

Can I ask a favor? I know you have prayer group once/week or so right? Can you add my son & family to your prayer list please & thank you. I know he & wife & fam are still struggling after their son committed suicide 2 yrs ago. Actually surprised they are still together, but I know they are working on it. I have never asked for a prayer request here. I pray for them daily as well. 🙏
06:14 PM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Tom Grant @GrantQ
29 December, 05:40
Prayers for your sons family. Suicide is a terrible way to lose anyone never mind one of your offspring. It leaves too many questions.
Could I have done more? What signs were there? Why?
The fact they have lasted 2 years is encouraging, hopefully they have got over the worst of it.
Much love to all of you
God bless

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
29 December, 01:34
🙏🙏🙏

CharRose @CharRose
29 December, 11:53
Sending love, light and healing energies to your son and his wife who are still working through their grief for the loss of their son. May our Divine Creator cover them in comfort and peace.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
29 December, 11:12
🙏🙏🙏🙌

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 December, 11:07
Father God please bless MQ, her Son& family with peace of mine, ease their pain and bless them with restfull souls in the loss of their loved one. Give them the strength and courage to carry on to live life anew. Guide them and if need be pull them towards your love and fellowship that they may move on from the pain and sorrow. To alow them to carry on in his absence.
Dear Lord you are a good and gracious God.
Please allow your grace and good-will to cover them, and get them through.
Praise be our Lord Jesus Christ, our Father God.
Peace be with you MQ.
Amen and Amen.

Cam Mac @campmac111
29 December, 10:51
🙏Dear Good Lord, thank You for sending perfect peace, patience, wisdom and understanding to MQ's son and his wife. Thank You for healing their grief and transforming it into a unifying force. Bath them in Your Love as they remember that this world is just a shadow. Hold their son in Your unconditional Love. Thy will be done Lord. It is so, so it is. Binding our prayers with all others of good will praying similar. 🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 December, 10:46
🙏🙏🙏

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
29 December, 10:32
Prayers sent. God Bless.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
29 December, 09:17
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
29 December, 08:40
🙏🙏🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 December, 08:40
Prayers for you all now!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
29 December, 07:33
Prayers Up 🙏🏻

hope saxton @Scribe11
29 December, 07:28
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
29 December, 07:25
🙏 ♥ 🙏

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 December, 07:10
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 December, 06:17
Sendig Prayers&Healing Light&LQVE 🙏✨💓WWG1WGA

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
29 December, 05:59
Sending prayers!

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
29 December, 05:04
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
29 December, 04:18
Prayers for your son and family Mare Qay 🙏🙏🙏 May God give them strenght to go through this and comfort them 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 December, 04:09
Praying🙏❤️

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
29 December, 02:09
prayers

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 December, 01:40
🙏🙏🙏

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
29 December, 12:32

29 December, 01:06
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
❤️

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
28 December, 11:53
Prayers Mare for your son and his family and also you. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Green 8700 @Green8700
28 December, 11:35
Mare praying for your son and his family! 🙏💕

connie wright @cowri
28 December, 10:21
My brothers son at the age of 12 was killed in a car accident with his friends. My brother had to go identify him at 3 a.m. It is a pain no one can help with. The couple can not blame each other. They have to realize they are both hurting. They do grow apart, sad but true. The love I have for my grandchildren - I just don't know-I know God is there for them-don't turn him away. God was there for me when my husband of 46 years went to heaven for a different task. I pray your son & wife can find the strength together. Bless you

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 December, 09:54
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Pink Totter @Totter
28 December, 09:28
🙏💗🙏💗🙏