Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 December, 11:57
Why do we have to go to crypto?
I want cold, hard precious metals.
I'd be okay lugging around gold, silver and platinum coins. Truly.
No more abstracts, promisory notes, fiat, flakey online stuff. Give us something we can hold in our hands and know it's really there.
Who's with me?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If a bad guy knows you carry gold they will just take it from you.
However here is the best alternative I have found that could work.
12:02 PM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 08:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wyoming is helping citizens get away from fiat dollars it would seem along with Nevada, Utah, and New Hampshire.

2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 December, 12:48
A bad guy knowing you carry a lot of fiat cash is the same thing? At least these bills have an actual value and fungible.

PS - Trump narrated a program I think on a basic cable channel after the 2008 Financial Crisis literally showing USA's worth based on assets.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
28 December, 10:44
Gold will End the #FED
SILVER 🥈 WILL BURY IT!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
28 December, 09:29
🙏❤️✝️💥👍😂

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 December, 07:57
My gold bucks are ordered. I know you aren’t a financial advisor, but you are a helper. You help us understand how to navigate these waters and how we can use the latest tools to teach us even more.

Problem
Reaction
Solution

But in a positive way. Thanks VK. I have been taking your advice and buying small quantities of XRP, gold, silver, etc.

I don’t always know what I am doing, but I know where I can look to find answers. The comments are a gold mine of information. I have learned so much from you all.

2023 will be a year to remember. We have more than we know.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
28 December, 07:30
VK, do you know if the gold is traceable in itself? Antennas embedded to it?

Diluting the metal value with lead has been a long-standing trick, and desperate banks do desperate things.

Trying my best to not go all in to anything

Data Gramma @Vic
28 December, 07:35
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
That's smart Michael. You're a thinker.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 December, 05:41
Yeah!!!

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
28 December, 03:54
Where are the coins??? Impossible that spending/purchasing will happen only in even "dollar" amounts. The systems will need to be FAR more simple for the non-techy and for the elderly. Stinks!

Water Mark @Watermark
28 December, 03:34
If WH's, sheriffs, and DoJ did their f-ing jobs, this wouldn't be nearly the concern it is presently.

If citizens weren't afraid to defend themselves because of a corrupt legal system punishing the victim, this wouldn't be a problem.

As a kid I carried around silver quarters and dollars and wasn't robbed.

This whole crypto bullshit argument is a WEF solution looking for a problem. Banks, large businesses, and governments will need an international bridge system, but asset backed cash is the essence of freedom.

Bring back silver and gold US Treasury money. Replace 1/5th of the FRN's a year with Treasury dollars. In 5 years the FED is gone. It should have started on Trump's first day in office.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 December, 03:06
if a scammer knows you have crypto, ..... um, same argument fren

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
28 December, 01:28
Utah Goldback: Boom or Bust? - YouTube

Welcome to Campbell's Coins! In this episode we dive into the innovative Utah Goldback and talk about if it's a viable option for currency. Link to get your ...

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 December, 03:13
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
The opinion on these is ... varied ... to say the least. Trust is an issue. 🤔

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
28 December, 01:02
try apmex, moderncoinmart or jmbullion

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
28 December, 12:47
lol i got some of those lol

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
28 December, 12:44
😂😂🤣🤣🤣
I wish a good taste.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
28 December, 12:38
Good morning VK! Have been reading up on this alternative, quick question about the Goldbacks. They have different state series released (Utah, NV, Wyoming and South Dakota coming in 2023), does that mean those are only good in that state? For instance, Utah Goldbacks only can be exchanged in Utah? Or are the state series just that, a design component that doesn't have to do with location where the Goldbacks will be exchanged. Just want to clarify before taking the plunge, especially since I'm not in one of the featured states. I'm thinking bottom line is...gold is gold. Thank you. :)

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
28 December, 09:57
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Reading up on a site mentioned in these comments, a place called Finest Known states: "Keep in mind that the Utah Goldback can be used worldwide as it is an inter-changeable gold currency."

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 December, 12:40
On the site I looked at, most notes were sold out... and, the one still available was $3.45 a piece, even though the denomination says '$1.00'

If this is to be currency, and not a collectors item, why even put a denomination on it?

If I presented this in Safeway, in one of the States allowing this currency - I would only get '$1' worth of goods for it, right?

If this is index linked to the price of gold, then again, why bother putting a denomination in it - either you can buy $3.45 worth of goods with it, or, its only worth that to another collector.

This is confusing to me.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 December, 12:45
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Good question that needs an answer. Confusing to me as well. And...
can I only use them in the states distributing them? What if I/m in a state where they don't accept them, then what? Use for later? 🤷‍♀️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 December, 12:54
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
This is from JM Bouillon
"Goldbacks were first introduced for the state of Utah, with the local government in the state introducing a bill in 2011 to give Utahans an option for paying with gold once again.

Though Goldback notes are not US legal tender, you do have the power to pay for goods and services within the state of issue with these Goldbacks. (so I can't use them in my state of MT for example)

***In order to use the notes for commercial transactions, vendors must volunteer to accept the notes.***

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 December, 12:30

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
28 December, 12:24
BERETTA 9MM WORKS ALSO.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 December, 12:24
More info:

https://www.goldback.com

TS = 12:02 > 122.

What does money buy?

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
28 December, 12:21
i would love to purchase real gold but cannot afford it. these are not too expensive, but will they really work?

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
28 December, 03:27
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
… start purchasing a few grams of gold bars. Make your research about the purchasing price of gold bars, because gold coins are more expensive because of the weight 😉‼️

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 December, 12:18
good morning. mayne we can do a Q&A on crypto. still very lost on where to keep it safe. hope yall have a great day 👊🏾

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 December, 02:20
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
There was a Q&A yesterday. Check VK’s comments.
Also 👇 https://anonup.com/thread/...

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 December, 12:16
Why do only certain states have them?

SG1 SGOne @SG1
28 December, 12:16
I thought they only work in certain states?

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
28 December, 12:09
If they are somehow coded to the person who purchased them, they can’t be stolen, it would be pointless if they couldn’t be used.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
28 December, 12:07
Agreed they have value but what's to stop that from turning into dark goldback money it has to be track somehow to keep the back guys from there bad enterprises there has to be a way of knowing what its being used for its complicated!

CharRose @CharRose
I bought some last week VK, when you posted this. Ty!!

Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
28 December, 12:06
where can you purchase these?

CharRose @CharRose
In response Danielle Hassett to her Publication
Here is where I bought mine:
https://alpinegold.com/

arba happihr @arba
28 December, 12:06
VK 🙃😁
In a blink of an eye
Where I'm going there will be zero evil!
Gold will be protected by the highest of all.
Maybe 🤣
A girl can be full of hopium can't she 😆