Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Why do we have to go to crypto?
I want cold, hard precious metals.
I'd be okay lugging around gold, silver and platinum coins. Truly.
No more abstracts, promisory notes, fiat, flakey online stuff. Give us something we can hold in our hands and know it's really there.
Who's with me?
11:57 AM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
01 January, 08:06
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I’m with you 1717%!!! I hate crypto, esp the ones that people think are the “chosen ones”, that will lead the way in the QFS. I really dont think any of the known ones today will keep their name once NESARA GESARA go into effect. Crypto = Death…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
28 December, 10:44
with you 💯 111%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 December, 12:02
If a bad guy knows you carry gold they will just take it from you.
However here is the best alternative I have found that could work.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 December, 12:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A bad guy knowing you carry a lot of fiat cash is the same thing? At least these bills have an actual value and fungible.

PS - Trump narrated a program I think on a basic cable channel after the 2008 Financial Crisis literally showing USA's worth based on assets.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 08:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wyoming is helping citizens get away from fiat dollars it would seem along with Nevada, Utah, and New Hampshire.

2 pics