Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Parents came into town last night to spend New Years with me, they finally admitted they were both jabbed, once each with pfizer and my sister twice with moderna. I'm the only one in my immediate family that refused to get it. I'm sad and a bit upset because I warned all 3 of them before they did it with solid information and they fell for the fear campaign anyways. 😪
11:22 AM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Christy Curran @moonglow77
28 December, 04:06
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
🙏 same with my family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 December, 04:23
In response Christy Curran to her Publication
I'm so sorry Christy I'll be praying for your fam! 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
28 December, 01:47
YOU ARE IN NONE WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ACTING ADULT RELATIVES...

MINE ENTIRE FAMILY IS JABBED. ALL TOOK BAIT🤷‍♀️

IQ IS DISTRIBUTED IN POPULATION RANDOMLY SARAH... 😔AND SOMETIMES, YOU GET ALL IQ FROM ENTIRE FAMILY. NOBODY IS PROPHET AT HOME...

THIS IS MINE SONG FOR U, HANDPICKED.
SEE LYRICS...

https://youtu.be/t5EitNYYe...

https://www.karaoketexty.c...

28 December, 01:59
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
I'm sorry your family took the jab too I'll be praying for them, thank you for the song and words of encouragement too Yuri! 😊🙏🤍

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
28 December, 01:29
So many of us are in your position. My daughters ‘had to’ for college. So far, so good, but I dread getting ‘that phone call’. I think my brother & I are the only ones in our family that have not gotten poisoned. Peace for ALL our hearts as this part of ‘the movie’ is excruciatingly painful.

28 December, 01:42
In response Tammy Lytle to her Publication
I'm so very sorry Tammy I'm praying for your daughters! 🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 December, 01:22
Sad for sure😔 I am sorry Serah. My daughter that is waking got one too. I pray there is a way to save them.💖

28 December, 01:26
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I'm praying for the same 🙏
Or even that it was just saline.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
28 December, 01:21
😢😢😢🙏🙏♥️♥️🙏🙏 Feel your distress, so sorry!

28 December, 01:25
In response Stevie King to her Publication
It's frustrating because it's literally out of my hands there is nothing I can do but pray that they are OK and stay safe. 🙏

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
28 December, 01:07
You are not alone sista. It is heartbreaking.

28 December, 01:23
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Reading some of the replies, knowing others are struggling with this same hurt too, it just makes me furious at MSM, doctors, celebrities and politicians that pushed it. I'd raise VK's APL concerning it if I could. What these people did to our families is abhorrent!

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
28 December, 12:17
my family too Serah

28 December, 12:23
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
I'm so sorry Chris 😔🙏

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 December, 12:15
Hopefully they got the saline jabs. My nephew, who HAD to get jabbed to be eligible to play for his college hockey team, refused the booster and got kicked off the team just before the playoffs last season. I fear that he got the poison both times he got jabbed because he said that his heart raced after both shots.

28 December, 12:21
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Oh how sad :( thank you for showing me the NAC I'll get some and encourage them to take it too 🤍

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 December, 01:26
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Been taking NAC since the beginning of the plan-demic. It is inexpensive and Big Pharma is trying to get it restricted. Keep some on hand. 😇

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
28 December, 11:42
…my family of 5; wife and I are 54 and kids are 23,20,19. we are all pure blood.
every single other extended family member (Mom, bro, sis, aunt, uncle, cousin, in-laws accepted the jab and boosters
Yep, sad.

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
28 December, 11:39
My family being jabbed is the single most terrifying and heartbreaking thing I have ever experienced. I'm still broken... Felt worse than helpless after the looks I got when I tried to warn them. Same with my friends. Finding out one by one was horrific

28 December, 11:56
In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication
That's exactly how I feel, if there's damage from their choice there is absolutely nothing I can do to help them either. I can only pray!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 December, 11:39
i believe most of my family are. i am sorry, prayerfully they got saline

28 December, 11:50
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Oh I sure do hope so! 😣

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 December, 11:32
Yep. Several i warned did too. Makes u feel like ur love and care is nothing to them. Our words meant nothing. Credibility...gone.
Thats for me the hardest realization. Losing my credibility with them is worse than losing them. Moving on.
U rock Serah my dear!!! I am sorry.
WWG1WGA
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

At least i know that when their gone...God will set them straight.😐
Not my YOB. (accent spelling)😏

28 December, 11:42
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
My dad said that I went too deep into conspiracy land. 😣

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
28 December, 11:27
They may not listen but you can check how dirty their batch is

https://www.howbad.info/st...

28 December, 11:37
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Both of my parents are over 60 and in TX

aaron scott donated @ehehron
28 December, 11:26
There are many of us in that same boat sadly.

aaron scott donated @ehehron
28 December, 11:26
There are many of us in that same boat sadly.

28 December, 11:34
In response aaron scott to his Publication
It's so frustrating 😫 and it makes me sad.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
28 December, 11:25
Sorry they gave in. I do hope you enjoy the Holiday.
Iver. up.
Be well.

28 December, 11:34
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
I'll see if I can convince them to take ivermectin too!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
28 December, 11:24
I'm so sorry. That has to be just heartbreaking.

28 December, 11:33
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
It is, they saw the sadness and dissapointment on my face too.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

28 December, 11:32
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I've had no choice but to do the same,
I can only pray no harm comes to them.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 December, 11:24
😢