Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 December, 11:22
Parents came into town last night to spend New Years with me, they finally admitted they were both jabbed, once each with pfizer and my sister twice with moderna. I'm the only one in my immediate family that refused to get it. I'm sad and a bit upset because I warned all 3 of them before they did it with solid information and they fell for the fear campaign anyways. 😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 December, 12:15
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Hopefully they got the saline jabs. My nephew, who HAD to get jabbed to be eligible to play for his college hockey team, refused the booster and got kicked off the team just before the playoffs last season. I fear that he got the poison both times he got jabbed because he said that his heart raced after both shots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Oh how sad :( thank you for showing me the NAC I'll get some and encourage them to take it too 🤍
12:21 PM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 December, 12:23
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
You're welcome.