Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 December, 11:22
Parents came into town last night to spend New Years with me, they finally admitted they were both jabbed, once each with pfizer and my sister twice with moderna. I'm the only one in my immediate family that refused to get it. I'm sad and a bit upset because I warned all 3 of them before they did it with solid information and they fell for the fear campaign anyways. 😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
My family being jabbed is the single most terrifying and heartbreaking thing I have ever experienced. I'm still broken... Felt worse than helpless after the looks I got when I tried to warn them. Same with my friends. Finding out one by one was horrific
11:39 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bawlin in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 December, 11:56
In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication
That's exactly how I feel, if there's damage from their choice there is absolutely nothing I can do to help them either. I can only pray!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396